What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alaskan pole dancer...............

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
I'm alerting Andrew, Xvart & Pyro NOW! So Long Rattler this is supposed to be a family-safe site! :nono:

J/K! :-))

Maybe this is Rattler's attempt to be banned for April Fool's Day. Maybe it's Ozzy in a bear costume.

That doesn't even look like pole dancing. It looks like he is itchy and scent marking.

Also, how did you find this video? So much for the normal rattler, that didn't last long. (referring to feeding your plants human flesh thread)

That doesn't even look like pole dancing. It looks like he is itchy and scent marking.

Also, how did you find this video? So much for the normal rattler, that didn't last long. (referring to feeding your plants human flesh thread)

you have no sence of humor :D

as to where i find this stuff.....on a hunting forum......several guys over there are more demented than i am and post all kinds of stuff......though its a family site the owner lets us get away with a tad more and the above video is one of the few from there i can post here :D

if you get them into plants maybe we can creep out a few poachers, lol nothing scarier then finding a redneck alone in a bog with a riffle telling you not to touch a plant.9not saying all hunters are red necks of course, but from that forum description it sounds like you got a few there.)

lol actually i post pictures of my plants over there all the time.....its the largest site of its kind on the net.....lots of ppl with all kinds of different interests.....even a couple other CP growers, one i got gal up in Alaska started on them a bit, ran into another guy that has been growing Neps for years outdoors in Florida....he even popped over here a few times....may still be around, i forget what name he uses....

in the general forum i see everything from ppl showing off 100 year old railroad watches, to arrowheads, to old farm equipment and anything else you can think of

I'm alerting Andrew, Xvart & Pyro NOW! So Long Rattler this is supposed to be a family-safe site! :nono:

J/K! :-))

hehe, you rock swords! funny guy,
man, this bear danses better than....nvm
absolutely hilarious!

That stripper looks better than some I've seen in person.

Maybe this is Rattler's attempt to be banned for April Fool's Day. Maybe it's Ozzy in a bear costume.

You almost figured it out. Never thought of a bear costume. I was thinking of dressing in drag. I just have to learn how to use the pole.

<object width='427' height='359'><param name='movie' value='http://www.fastclips.com/_s/fc_plyr_embed.swf?id=46GSVb7jsU83&date=2008/04/15&ttl=pole+dancer&idx=5&as=0&rel=1'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param><embed src='http://www.fastclips.com/_s/fc_plyr_embed.swf?id=46GSVb7jsU83&date=2008/04/15&ttl=pole+dancer&idx=5&as=0&rel=1' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' allowFullScreen='true' width='427' height='359' allowScriptAccess='always'></embed></object>

:clap: DOH! Probly better put that mattress in the background next to that pole...

As direct as that crash looked on the neck/head lucky the person got up!

I think Ozzy's April Fool's joke this year will be not to have a joke. lol

Can I really not open that at work?

lmao ozzy. that goes on the list of fail for sure XDDD

:clap: DOH! Probly better put that mattress in the background next to that pole...

As direct as that crash looked on the neck/head lucky the person got up!

ehh....that wasnt that bad of a fall.....i landed almost exactly like that but no pole was involved.....got bounced off a 4 wheeler and landed much harder with more momentum....rolled with it and stuck the landing on my own 2 feet perfectly.....thought i got through it unscathed until i started developing arthritis in my upper back/lower neck a couple years ago.....still pissed we didnt get it on video.....i prolly coulda got some money for it on Americas Funniest home Videos or whatever :D

ehh....that wasnt that bad of a fall.....i landed almost exactly like that but no pole was involved.....got bounced off a 4 wheeler

Yeah that's what I'd say too if I fell off a stripper pole on my head.

Back