What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...OLLIE BEAN!

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
YAY! Today Ollie is FIVE years old!! :D

:boogie: :banana2: :rookwoot:

This is a big deal because, as many of you know, Ollie has Canine lupus (SLE). He first started showing symptoms around the time he turned 3, at 3 1/2 was obviously ill, but was only officially dianosed last April.

It has been a long haul. This is why you don't see me around as much. Caring for Ollie and dealing with the side effects of the medication keep me tied up and/or tired most of the time. But he's a tough boy and has motored on along despite the issues.

Sadly, Olllie is not doing well right now. He might be having liver complications. So, we might be on "the slippery slope".......

BUT.....One day at a time...and TODAY I can celebrate he's FIVE!!!! :D

Wooohoo! Way to go Ollie Bean!

Awww, throw that guy a bone for me ! I have to disagree about the being born with more sin that our dog though. We finally figured out he's half Lhasa Hapso and half Shitzu. All pain in the #%$%^. He's 25 pounds of thinks his #%#%$ don't stink.

Happy B-day Ollie !

Give that puddin face a big smootch for me Suzanne! Bless his little heart. Keep up the great tlc and I'm sure he'll grow stronger from it. Happy Birthday Ollie Bean:)

I dunno Droseraguy. Fox terriers are not being fox terriers unless they are in trouble. :D

Thanks Phil. I will pass on the smooch. I appreciate the good wishes. :)

Back