Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the new pup..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the new pup..........

i picked up the german shorthair pup from Rapid City SD on Friday that a guy on the hunting forum i frequent sold me and my uncle had been puppy sitting all week.....think the wife has decided his name will be Chewy as my left forearm is just mangled from the sharp puppy teeth and she has been gnawed on real good aswell

here he is playing with my uncles 13 year old cat that has used up 7 of its 9 lives....my uncle says the cat is usually grumpier than hell but for some reason loves playing with the pup, he would lay down next to the pup and swat it in the face with his tail until the pup would attack and they would wrestle around a bit

cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aaaw, very cute.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very cute! Dogs are great if you have a place for them to get out and get some exercise and time to give them all the attention they constantly want. I've had a couple dogs in the past but I'm much lazier now and cats occupy themselves most of the time - lol!

I still call my young tuxedo cat Flash "Chewy" quite often cos he chews on everything, me, cactus torns, my backpack that I carry books/food to work in, shoes, pens, toothpaste tubes, sculptures (his favorite is soft fresh clay but finished hard sculptures are just as good)... I expect it from a puppy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cute pup. If you have any pheasant or other game bird wings lying around (I wouldn't ask most people, but with you it seems possible) you can tie one on the end of a fishing line and cast it around for him to get used to the feel of feathers. My wife has a collection of wings and I'm afraid of digging too deep in our freezer because I eventually start finding them. My daughter and I worry about what might be at the bottom of the freezer, where no one has been in a long time. One fear is that someone might be there. At least it isn't us.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember those! My uncle used to have a couple of those "wing rods" around the house when he was raising/breeding/training Irish Setters.

What is your wife doing with bird wings Bruce? Is she an artist?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super Cute!
    "I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one."

Wolfn's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually i dont have any bird wings laying around.....didnt plan on getting a pup so soon when this one fell in my lap so i didnt save the wings from the couple grouse i shot this fall......but ive got a buddy who has some and is rounding them up for me......i do plan on the wing on a rod thing.......more interested in getting the basic stuff down at the moment though....and getting him used to us, he has had two changes of household in a week.....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a Rusty to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast