Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My lil' Beanie...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sharing your grief Suzanne. My heart goes out to you both. You were so greatly loved by Ollie, as much as you loved him. Always remember the love. You've truly touched my heart. I'm a huge animal lover and greatly feel your pain. If you need your friends we're here for you.

My greatest heartfelt condolences.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very sorry to hear of your loss PAK but your story was very touching.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sorry to hear of your loss. The dog that lived with me since I was little passed away this summer at 15. It always sad to have a pet die. I believe this is the second dog you have had pass away in a rather short time span? I think I remember another. It must be very difficult, but your dog sounds like it lived a loved and happy life, and many, many can never say the same.
    that makes no logic

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really sorry to hear of your loss PAK. I know how much he meant to you from all those posts you talked about him in. Especially the early ones when you were at wits end ( and sometimes a bit beyond) trying to keep him out of mischief. Which he seemed to find as easily as walking across the room. The pain of loss will pass. The tears will still fall occasionally in the months to come but they will be chased away by memories of the silly things he did. This is only natural as you and he were close friends and companions.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awww Suzanne. I'm sorry to hear that. I know firsthand how strong of a bond you can get with pets, and how it feels when they pass. It sounds like he couldn't have had a kinder person to spend his life with.

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well hopefully he doesn't nip our dear sweet Sashie too much- she was always afraid of little doggies, but I would think they will be good friends in Valhalla, rest in peace little doggies, until you have regained your strength then get back at being the full-on doggies you always were wherever you may roam.

Suzanne you KNOW they will always be with us, and will ALWAYS love us, and I think that is about all I have to type, besides the fact that I am truly sorry for your loss yet am sad-happy that Ollie is in a perfect state now

Having just lost our sweet doggie all too recently I am kinda really choked up posting this so I apologize for any excesses
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suzanne, I am so sorry for your loss. I think we all know how much Ollie meant to you. You meant a lot to Ollie too and I'm sure he's very grateful for everything you did for him (and let him get away with ) Be strong
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So sorry, Suzanne. Losing a dog, especially too young, is just brutal - there's no other word that describes it. I've sent a couple greyhounds to the bridge including one that was taken too young by cancer. Here are all my greys, the two on the left are my current ones.

It hurts so much to lose them because of how wonderful they are - and that's what I try to remember, and why I will continue to have dogs in my life. My dogs make my life better, and I hope I do the same for them. You certainly made Ollie Bean's life a good one, and you should be proud of that.
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12