What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Got Busted

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
I hope this is an 'April Fools' joke...

I guess this means no April Fools giveaway like last year?

This seems too simple... :poke:

I can see you looking good in the bandit getup - I'm thinking cowboy hat and bandana. But prison clothes are very unflattering.
~Joe

Dont think I'd admit to something like that on the www BEFORE my court date haha
Good thing it's not real ;)
Pretty original though :)

It seems they've got your age wrong Ozzy. You should complain about that.

Oh come on Ozzy. If that was really you, the list of charges would be much longer and much more hilarious.

Come on we all know he's armed and dangerous. Who else would take on a Hoagie shop and International Food Market ?

000toiletflush.gif

(Love that smiley, Fryster!)

I think you'd look HOT in stripes. :-))

Real web page, real news clip...but I dunno.

Nice try Mark. LOL
Almost had me convinced.

lol, its too believable this time.

Way to go Mark! That'a boy.

xvart.

Since when do you live in Ocean City NJ?

I can't believe nobody believes me. What do I have to do, post my mugshot? I can.

LOL This was just too funny to not post, so I decided to post it and let everybody that was expecting something from me today have fun with it .

...hows that court trial coming along ;)
or is it like we all think, an april fools joke o.o lol
none of the info seems to fit the ozzy we know ;)

It wasn't really a joke. I knew that it wouldn't be believed. I can't post anything the whole month of March without somebody saying it's a joke. Look what happened when I posted pics to ask what kind a plant it was. LOL

I was emailed this and I thought it was too close of a match to me not to post it. My name is Mark Todd and the age is just over a year away from my real age.

Anybody that really knows me knows that I somehow always get busted for things I didn't do. I guess I just have a criminal kind of face.

l_4e7473cfb227441f8979dc62bd72ab97.jpg

I was once arrested for walking to a store. They even got the dogs out looking for me. I ended up going to jail for Identity theft, Obstruction, and disorderly conduct while intoxicated. Funny thing was I wasn't even drinking. All I did was walked to a gas station. The cop lied and made up all the charges.

So I think the situation fits me perfect.

I was once arrested for walking to a store. They even got the dogs out looking for me. I ended up going to jail for Identity theft, Obstruction, and disorderly conduct while intoxicated. Funny thing was I wasn't even drinking. All I did was walked to a gas station. The cop lied and made up all the charges.

So I think the situation fits me perfect.

We have a horrid cop here. He gave a school bus a ticket because none of the students had seat belts! He also said it was illegal to ride a scooter and threatened to confiscate it. Oh, not to mention that he is plain rude. I wish cops could be removed with a town vote. :censor:

While you will always have crooked cops, it's better than the alternitive. I agree they have a tough job, they are human and sometimes they make mistakes. We just need to work on weeding out the crooked ones.

The cop that arrested me for what I described above was very young. Looked like he was just out of middle school. I think he over reacted to a situation and then had to cover his butt. Unfortuantly for me, his mistake cost me thousands of dollars, a crime added to my record and time I can never get back.

Back