What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alien Triangle lands in my back yard!!

losfreddy

Composter
heres the proof that i need. Aliens have been visiting my back yard for awhile now and finally got that SOB on video. Its a red triangle that hovered for awhile. I was later abducted where the creaters preformed wierd experiments on me with probs and strange medical equipment. I was glad to take part in thier experiment as i believe it has a scientific purpose. Something about a cross breeding between Humans and Aliens. Creaters were about 4 feet tall, gray with large head and eyes. They were wearing some kind of space suit. I posed and took pics with many of the aliens as they were interested in conversing with an American earthling. Unfortuanly none of the pics or videos i took inside the mother ship came out as there was electro magnetic interference that was making my camera malfunction. I asked where they were from and they pointed to a star map. They said they were interested in me because of my good ora and open mind. I invited the creatures back to my house to drink coffee, but they refused. They had other planets to go to. But luckly i was able to catch these images on my Sony H-D to proove it! please take a look for yourself. It will only proove my story.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1138135336292

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1138134616274

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1138132016209

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1138129096136

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1138126896081

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude... I've had those mushrooms before too... everyone has a bad trip now and then...... ;)

:-D LOL!

But before you send your story off to the Weekly World News you may wish to make the following corrections (in parenthesis):

h(H)ere(')s the proof that i(I) need. Aliens have been visiting my back yard for awhile now and finally got that SOB(Soviet Observatory Base?) on video. It(')s a red triangle that hovered for awhile. I was later abducted where(and?) the creaters(creatures) preformed(performed) wierd(weird) experiments on me with probs(probes) and strange medical equipment. I was glad to take part in thier(their) experiment as i(I) believe it has a scientific purpose. Something about a cross breeding between Humans and Aliens. Creaters(Creatures) were about 4 feet tall, gray with large head and eyes. They were wearing some kind of space suit. I posed and took pics with many of the aliens(, or - ) as they were interested in conversing with an American earthling. Unfortuanly(Unfortunately) none of the pics or videos i(I) took inside the mother ship came out(, or - ) as there was electro(-)magnetic interference that was making my camera malfunction. I asked where they were from and they pointed to a star map. They said they were interested in me because of my good ora(aura) and open mind. I invited the creatures back to my house to drink coffee, but they refused. They had other planets to go to. But luckly(luckily) i(I) was able to catch these images on my Sony H-D(*TM) to proove(prove) it! p(P)lease take a look for yourself. It will only proove(prove) my story.

It looks like that guy behind me in my freshman Calculus class with the laser pointer.

Dude... I've had those mushrooms before too... everyone has a bad trip now and then...... ;)

I usually just watch Pink Floyd's Echoes and watch the mp3 visualizations on my computer, but to each his own. ;)

xvart.

Awww...I can't see! I'm at work. I'll look later.

Sounds believable to me.

Three red lights waiving around on a totally black background doesn't prove much. It could be three Christmas tree lights in a broom closet for all we can tell.

Where's the grey people?

So it's April Fools Day. I tried all year to come up with something but with my reputation here I probably will never be able to pull another April Fools Joke. I shot the videos and thought that they were better than most real UFO videos. So I decided to give them to a forum member and let them come up with their own story. Since LostFreddy already had UFO videos, I asked him if he wanted to do it. So thanks to him for coming up with the story.

Now for the second part. Take a good look at the videos. I will pay the first $15 that you spend in the upcoming NASC auction starting on April 11th. The correct answer must be posted here before the start of the auction. First correct answer wins.
This is open to all forum members that don't already know the answer. There is only one person (other than me) that knows the answer. I'll answer some questions at my own discretion.

So go ahead and figure it out.

Here's a still shot from one of the video's.

n1314650920_363833_4762801.jpg

Last edited:
Where's the question?
UFOs are scary.
~Joe

Aww shoot, i deleted the account. My bad :-))

So it's April Fools Day. I tried all year to come up with something but with my reputation here I probably will never be able to pull another April Fools Joke. I shot the videos and thought that they were better than most real UFO videos. So I decided to give them to a forum member and let them come up with their own story. Since LostFreddy already had UFO videos, I asked him if he wanted to do it. So thanks to him for coming up with the story.

Now for the second part. Take a good look at the videos. I will pay the first $15 that you spend in the upcoming NASC auction starting on April 11th. The correct answer must be posted here before the start of the auction. First correct answer wins.
This is open to all forum members that don't already know the answer. There is only one person (other than me) that knows the answer. I'll answer some questions at my own discretion.

So go ahead and figure it out.

Here's a still shot from one of the video's.

n1314650920_363833_4762801.jpg

i think maybe they are christmas lights

I'll get the videos back up soon.

looks like the tail lights of a car*** edited that there typo <_< with one light reflecting off of a puddle

Sirkrisoff, you're not even close but you have a good start.

A bit wild for a first guess... But is it some type of infrared light viewed through a filter?

car to that typo

landing lights of a small private jet shot through infrared?

Is it just a black background and you edited it with red and white paint? Or a black piece of paper with paint? The circle lines are not even CLOSE to even, so i'm assuming you used paint, or your hands were shaking when you edited the circles in?

The videos are now all working.

need a facebook account. No gots and no wants.

Back