User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Alien Triangle lands in my back yard!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alien Triangle lands in my back yard!!

heres the proof that i need. Aliens have been visiting my back yard for awhile now and finally got that SOB on video. Its a red triangle that hovered for awhile. I was later abducted where the creaters preformed wierd experiments on me with probs and strange medical equipment. I was glad to take part in thier experiment as i believe it has a scientific purpose. Something about a cross breeding between Humans and Aliens. Creaters were about 4 feet tall, gray with large head and eyes. They were wearing some kind of space suit. I posed and took pics with many of the aliens as they were interested in conversing with an American earthling. Unfortuanly none of the pics or videos i took inside the mother ship came out as there was electro magnetic interference that was making my camera malfunction. I asked where they were from and they pointed to a star map. They said they were interested in me because of my good ora and open mind. I invited the creatures back to my house to drink coffee, but they refused. They had other planets to go to. But luckly i was able to catch these images on my Sony H-D to proove it! please take a look for yourself. It will only proove my story.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1138135336292

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1138134616274

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1138132016209

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1138129096136

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1138126896081
    Last edited by Ozzy; 04-01-2009 at 07:45 PM.
    Quit reading my mind!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude... I've had those mushrooms before too... everyone has a bad trip now and then......
    My Grow list

If you feel that you can't go on, And your will is sinking low,
    Just believe and you can't go wrong, In the light you will find the road. ~LZ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta love April fools lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL!

But before you send your story off to the Weekly World News you may wish to make the following corrections (in parenthesis):

h(H)ere(')s the proof that i(I) need. Aliens have been visiting my back yard for awhile now and finally got that SOB(Soviet Observatory Base?) on video. It(')s a red triangle that hovered for awhile. I was later abducted where(and?) the creaters(creatures) preformed(performed) wierd(weird) experiments on me with probs(probes) and strange medical equipment. I was glad to take part in thier(their) experiment as i(I) believe it has a scientific purpose. Something about a cross breeding between Humans and Aliens. Creaters(Creatures) were about 4 feet tall, gray with large head and eyes. They were wearing some kind of space suit. I posed and took pics with many of the aliens(, or - ) as they were interested in conversing with an American earthling. Unfortuanly(Unfortunately) none of the pics or videos i(I) took inside the mother ship came out(, or - ) as there was electro(-)magnetic interference that was making my camera malfunction. I asked where they were from and they pointed to a star map. They said they were interested in me because of my good ora(aura) and open mind. I invited the creatures back to my house to drink coffee, but they refused. They had other planets to go to. But luckly(luckily) i(I) was able to catch these images on my Sony H-D(*TM) to proove(prove) it! p(P)lease take a look for yourself. It will only proove(prove) my story.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like that guy behind me in my freshman Calculus class with the laser pointer.

Quote Originally Posted by Indychus View Post
    Dude... I've had those mushrooms before too... everyone has a bad trip now and then......
    I usually just watch Pink Floyd's Echoes and watch the mp3 visualizations on my computer, but to each his own.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awww...I can't see! I'm at work. I'll look later.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds believable to me.

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three red lights waiving around on a totally black background doesn't prove much. It could be three Christmas tree lights in a broom closet for all we can tell.

Where's the grey people?
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast