What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Akinator, the Web Genius

Woah, no way.

How in the heck did he guess Greedo from Star Wars right? (In a minimal amount of Q's and a picture at the end as well.)

Great find!

They have a databse that collects information on those characters, if he cannot guess your thought, it asks you to add some info and the name of the thing you were thinking about, then it links questions that lead to that character and voila theres the 'magic'

Guessed Speed Racer correctly.

Took 5 or 6 tries to give it Alan Alda (Hawkeye) of MASH.

Still, neat. :)

I added the venus fly-trap (Dionaea muscipula) as a character.
And when I thought of nepenthes it asked me if my character was linked with food and it ended up guessing "Your plant". I figured close enough since nepenthes are not a monotypic genus.

freaky! got jack bauer the first time!

No one did european hornet, or even hornet/yellow jacket! :crazy:

what about green lantern? anybody?

That's amazing. It correctly guessed Chuck Billy, Randy Rhodes, and Sebastian Bach. So I called my wife in to show her how amazing it was. I told her to think of any person. It only got 1 out of 3. She laughed and said yeah that's really amazing.

It guessed Cruela De Vil!

Here's another smart guesser - for just about anything imaginable!

http://www.20q.net/

(click on 'classic' 20q)

He didnt guess mine..(Tarzan)

Scot

Back