What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UNC wins it all! NCAA Basketball Tourney

obregon562

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating.
Supporter
Hey TF,

North Carolina beat Michagan State last night 89-72, a good ol' fashion thumpin! Pysco T went for 18, and the dominace was early and often. Anyway, congrats to UNC!

Frankie

Once Duke got eliminated....

I despise Roy Williams.

xvart.

Wake Forest ! Lmao we had a March Madness at our school, my team, Wake Forest, got into the Finals, but there was this really tall guy that I couldn't box out.. :(

My daughter won the office pool where I used to work, since there isn't one where I work now. She needed NC to win and a total score of at least 157 to break a tie. It looked like NC might take care of the point total on its own. If not for that, I didn't care who won the game. Anybody but UConn. As for Roy Williams, elite college basketbal coaches seem to be a generally unlikeable group of people and he certainly fits the mold.

Once Duke got eliminated....

... all was right in the universe. And then it got better when UNC won it all.

Go Heels! Wheeeeee....

P.S. The proper spelling is, of course, "dook" or University of New Jersey at Durham. :-D

Just how many Roy Williams' are there in current sports? Didn't the Cowboys have two of them until recently?

As for Roy Williams, elite college basketbal coaches seem to be a generally unlikeable group of people and he certainly fits the mold.

I grew up in Lawrence the entire time he was coach at KU. He was a class act coach, until that day he said on camera after losing in the tournament that he "didn't give a bleep about NCU" (and coming from a guy who NEVER, EVER cursed that means a lot) and then two days later announced he was leaving, and like a fart in the wind...

He crushed a town.

xvart.

GO Spartans‼

awwwwww, I'm too late.

Just wait 'til next year! :p

If a town can be crushed by a basketball coach, it deserves to be. Roy Williams has already won as many championships at UNC as Dean Smith did. It goes to show that championships are a poor measure of a man because Dean Smith is a giant and Roy Williams is just a successful basketball coach.

Back