What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

strange o.o

• Thread starter Halt
  • Start date
  • Tags
    send
Did anyone from Pittsburgh, PA send me anything? (Billy Chendra) because I just received an envolope with a, something that looks like an utric...

pst. i think it was agwaupp cause he had something for u.gibba.. (was it?)

:/ just strange that someone would send me something that looks like a plant.. o.o

If it's a U. gibba it should be pretty obvious what it is...

i dont know what u.gibba looks like it looks like green hair T_T

Does it look like this?
JamesPlants007.jpg

yes, yes it does

Haha, halt, gotta keep better track of your trades.

lol

So...what is it? I'm curious. :)

It could be U. gibba. But it could be any of the other aquatic utrics being passed around.

it is a u. gibba. at least thats what i bought it as. sorry i took so long to reply to this post. plop that in some water if you havent!

That picture moo showed brings me back to my days before CPs.
I had this unholy type of string algae that had these small "clear" balls all along it's length infesting my 75 gallon Japanese style landscaped planted aquarium. I showed a picture around on the fish forums of just the algae in a bowl and in the tank - nobody could ID it. I'd pull long ropes of it out every month or so, eventually I just tore down the tank and restarted and it was finally gone. Little did I know it was something interesting and was eating the same live food (BBS) that I was putting in for the killifish fry! :D

Back