What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction top bids

so i had a little time to waste, and came to the conclusion that the auction highest bidders total to $1394 and + by the time you read this. It`s amazing how far a bunch of small 2-4-8$ bids can go.
And there`s a 100$ Nep!!!

That's great! Unfortunately, there might be a few who might not be able to uphold their biddings/auction.

everyone whose bidding the top bids are established TF'ers for the most part.

they'll all pay :)

That's great! Unfortunately, there might be a few who might not be able to uphold their biddings/auction.

By that you mean the pace? I know I'm still prepping my items. I wanted to see how things are being posted first. EG, if one of the plants I'm offering is already offered, then making it part of a package deal or something...

Alternatively, if by that you mean someone or people that would be able to uphold their end of the deal, then I would BEG that these people cease to continue to participate. Defaulters are not shined upon.

I meant that some won't keep their end of the deal. But that is true about the pace,

well surely that wouldnt happen capen,

you should be more optimistic...

you sound like a negative nancy... or debbie downer... whichever you prefer :)

Aha, sorry. :p I'm sure this year will be better than last year, though. We have more members so there'll be more to auction and bid. :D

you should be more optimistic...

Furthermore, defaulters will be forced to chew perlite. :p

:poke: Perlite has a chemical known to cause cancer when squished or destroyed.

well thats what a lady told me :/

Breathing the dust can cause silicosis. My understanding is that its a scarring of the tissue that decreases the elasticity. It can cause lung cancer and arthritis. Just don't breath the dust!

well thats what a lady told me :/

Yeah you certainly don't want to breath it in.

xvart.

Breathing the dust can cause silicosis. My understanding is that its a scarring of the tissue that decreases the elasticity. It can cause lung cancer and arthritis. Just don't breath the dust!

oops!

Heh, first me being negative now perlite causing cancer. Interesting. :p LOL.

From auction to perlite. BTW...we had FEW defaulters last year and...they paid with their lives. ;)

Those Ortho®-huffing scofflaws will pay in blood . . .

Those are some insane bids... wow.

well, another boring night here...

$3453!!! is the total

with a 350$ highest bid!!!

:-O

You're kidding! That's our total so far?? *FAINT*

Back