What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why the lack of VFTs at the NASC auction?

Where are all the VFTs :-(.

There's a thread with 20-30 of them for auction. I put up three in one pot, they're somewhere in there. I might put up another one.

Oooh I'll be sure to keep this in mind. I'm gonna try to get my items up in the next few days. :)

Mine are still a little sleepy... But I'll be sure to put some up. :)

Yeah, my minibog starter kit has all the vfts you could ever want.

I'll have to take another look at the kits.

There is still a week and a half left to the auction. New things get listed every day. Somewhere there was/is a wish-list thread. You could post there dreaming of VFTs. You never know who might be listening. :)

I read on Maxim that they are out of fashion this year.

thinking rather than post a whole new topic i would like to see some more basic neps like sanguinea, ventricosa, x ventrata, rafflesiana, globosa(viking), alata cultivars and few others....

also wondering what people what would be interested in next auction? as plants take time to grow so maybe i could get them started now and ready to give away in the next auction...i was planning on possibly...

pineapple plants
amorphophallus
nepenthes (if mine get large enough to propagate) maybe some seedgrown ones
sarrs, dews, etc
gingers
EE, alocasia, taro
succulent/cactus
trees (tropical)
houseplants (i might drop a ton of these if no ones interested)
outdoor perrenials

and would like to see what you might have in store for future auctions

Amorphophallus are always popular. :)

That's great you are already thinking ahead! lol

lol...a lot of these will most lilkely make it to the next auction...as they are things im either growing or gona start...i almost like posting things more than bidding on things :)

I would love 2x2 inch square plastic pots...thought of this after seeing the stellar pots listed earlier and I have been craving these adorable little pots for awhile...

Back