Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: North Central CP Meeting! Spring 2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must agree with everything Paul said, and say again, "thanks" to Nathan for hosting the meeting.
    It's great seeing everyone and sharing ideas and methods.
    If possible we will be back next time.
    Les

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A great time was had by all ! The grandkids enjoyed the event as well, it seems all the gameboy playing wore out one and the other talked nonstop all the way home. Now about my age well it's a closely guarded secret. I'll give you a hint. Old enough to know better yada, yada.

Thanks Nate for hosting again !
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also had a great time. It is so cool seeing different varieties of CP in real life compared to pics.Especially checking out the nep Nathen had that was producing red nectar !! What a cool growroom !!
    Thanks again to Nathen for hosting it after his sweet trip out to California. Also a big thanks goes out to Aaron for driving and sharing plants with me and starting me with some great dews.Move over pings,there are some new plants under the lights now,LOL.
    I HIGHLY recommend anyone that thought about going to the gathering and didn't to reconsider next time.
    It was great to meet everyone there and to share plants .Gotta love this hobby !!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you everyone for making the big trip!!! It was so nice to see all these wonderful guest plants (and people!) come out for a visit. I just totally love traveling and meeting all the growers that I can come across, you learn so many things, and can share so much at the same time.

For those that couldn't make it, I've come to the conclusion of doing 2 yearly BBQ's. One in the spring, and one in the fall. Hopefully I can pick dates before people leave for school or start summer classes. During winter I'm toying with the idea of doing a group Tissue Culture day. Tissue culturing takes a lot of time, but it seems to be a lot more fun when there's a group of people doing it and making a mess.

And for the record Paul and Kathy did want to come dressed as that but I said no. j/k! Instead, she brought her sketch pad and made some amazing work!

Thanks to the droseraguy family for the cookies, and again thanks for all the plants and attendance by everyone!

See ya in the fall!
    -Nathan
    My Grow List

"It is only by studying nature that can we ever hope to defeat it."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the pictures Paul. Sadly I could not make it this time. If Nathan hosts a second gathering in the fall, I will definetly be there.
    Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say 'Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth. -Michael Scott, The Office

"Oh, now he's a philosophizer" Baylorguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like you guys had fun. Way to put on a meeting like this. We need one in Texas!

Phil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were definitely missed, Chris! idk if i'll make the fall one, but if you're interested in some sundew seeds, I have plenty with your name on them ;D

Phil, you should definitely put up a few posts on a few forums, and see if you get a few results. Sometimes, you have to hunt people down, though It's definitely worth the effort!
    Visit The Sundew Grow Guides: http://www.growsundews.com
    New- Drosera video tours & other sundew info, now on YouTube!

Happy Growing!

Hort. School dropout X 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to see pics of all the "members " of your group. I am personnally working on a plant to be called "Bog Widow" for all those women and men who are not interested at all in this Hobby yet sometimes come along for the ride.She'll be purdy!!
    Every seed that you plant ,doesn't sprout.
    Every seed that sprouts, doesn't make it to maturity.
    Every cutting that you stick doesn't grow roots.
    Every cutting that roots doesn't grow to a small plant.
    Every small plant doesn't reach maturity.

Who needs speelcheck?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast