Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Any food eating habits? :D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually start with 4-5 eggs, but i have a friend that showed me something that mde me cringe at first, then he told me to try it...

Take your regular two slices of bread (your choice, white is my preference, but we have those 4/8/12multi-grains...) spread some PB (penut butter, lol) and dunk in chocolate milk. At first i was skeptical, but it got me through highschool as an afternoon snack, high protein, good fats (no saturated fats) calcium and so on... tastes a bit like reese penut butter cups.
    It is THE snack i make myself when i want something quick and simple. don`t criticise before trying it.. just make sure it`s toasted enough, you don`t want to eat mush.

I always start with a salad, we should all start with a salad beofre every meal (except breakfast), allows our body to properly use the fiber to digest, and it also helps absorb/flush some fats, instead of your body absorbing them!

I never salt anything, my mom always abused on the salt...

I second what swords said, my grand dad had two bipass surgeries, had to take a vein from his leg twice (one from each leg) he`d salt everything, even his morning grapefruit!

But if i was to use salt, i`d use regular 'windsor' salt, sea salt tastes like nothing!

Don`t bother using expensive extra virgin olive oil when cooking, it is called extra virgin cause it is cold pressed, and when you cook with it, it loses those properties. Keep extra virgin olive oil for salads...
    Grow list...
    http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114907

“Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.” C.S. Lewis

What is and what should never be Crissytal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I absolutely hate milk. You will never see me with a glass of milk. I simply can't drink the stuff.

I love ice cream though
    Where do we go when we just don't know,
    And how do we relight the flame when it's cold?
    Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing,
    And when will we learn to control?
    --Godsmack

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating. obregon562's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i eat alot and eat it really, really fast. I also LOVE rice and seafood, and will devour those with pleasure every single time! I simply cannot eat most vegetables. These flavor/texture have made me gag since i was like 2. other than that im fairly normal!
    "It's easy to rip on cops, when you aren't the one needing saving"

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also do anything in two slices of bread.
    The only things I like to put on my ice cream are sprinkles and gummy bears.
    I put crushed crackers in my soups
    Whenever I eat a cookie, I rip pieces off to eat it. Dunno why.

Quote Originally Posted by theyellowdart View Post
    I chew water and other various liquids.
    *High fives*
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually drink my drink BEFORE I eat because it is much healthier then drinking after. I start off my day with 4-5 eggs, Oh, I LOVE tuna, idc if its bad for you cause its canned but i love it, i hate when other people make it its horrible but it HAS to have the right amount of mayo. I can only eat tuna in a sandwich with lettuce, olives, and some maters with pickles on the side.

I can live without 5 gum, i go threw 3 boxes a week that have 10 packs of gum in them, each pack 15 pieces, so thats 450 sticks total!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a milk connoisseur. I drink 2% or 1% and it has to be cold as the devil's heart. I also tend to drink beverages very quickly. This isn't much of a problem, unless I just got a big iced coffee and I pound it down in a matter of minutes. Then I get the caffeine jitters.

Speaking of salt, a couple months ago I purchased a Carls Jr. 6 dollar guacamole bacon burger. It was big and delicious. A few weeks after, I decided to look up the nutritional info. It had 2240mg of sodium and 1040 calories! I felt like that should have come with a warning label like they put on cigarettes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When my brother was small he had to have all his food separated into distinct little piles on his plate. He would eat one pile at a time until it was gone, then move to another. If any of the piles of food touched each other he would get very upset and not eat any more until they were fixed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiljablo View Post
    I can't live without 5 gum, i go threw 3 boxes a week that have 10 packs of gum in them, each pack 15 pieces, so thats 450 sticks total!
    Holy crap. I don't see what's so good about gum...You can't eat it! Or you're not supposed. Plus it always makes me thirsty.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast