User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Climate change cause finally found!

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to disprove your theory but explain deserts, no leaves but they are the hottest places on earth. That completely disproves the whole thing. Besides everybody knows the cause of global warming in daylight savings time. It's amazing what just one extra hour of daylight can do to the climate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive been thinking of that Ozzy...........come up with an answer......sand evidently acts in the same way as leaves........the lil grains are like magnifying glasses heating up the ground, which in turn heats up the air......

cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I just don't buy the leaves/sand theory. The earths temp continue to rise, while the number of trees and plants decline. If your theroy was true, the earth would be cooling as more plants die.
    I think it is way more logical that an extra hour of sunlight (overtime) is to blame for global warming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont know bout you but i had a pretty darn cold winter.....coldest we have had for awhile..........need to burn more tires this year....i wanna grow banana trees in the front yard dang it.......
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I hate to disprove your theory but explain deserts, no leaves but they are the hottest places on earth. That completely disproves the whole thing. Besides everybody knows the cause of global warming in daylight savings time. It's amazing what just one extra hour of daylight can do to the climate
    Ozzy: It's Onion material. He was being facetious.
    "There is no pain as great as being alive,
    no burden heavier than that of conscious life. "
    -Rubén Darío-

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So then why is it that as deforestation continues to grow and global warming continues to increase? If we go back prior to the early 1900's before the coal age there was no serious case of global warming and there was no large amounts of deforestation... Glacier records can prove this simply by looking at the amount of CO2 present in the ice. There were more trees and temperatures were lower overall worldwide. There also was not the most destructive hurricanes EVER WITNESSED in a 5 year span.
    The leaves theory is hog wash, leaves absorb CO2, not create mass amounts of it. The only way they create it is due to photorespiration which is due to a lack of CO2 and god knows we have plenty of it. Like Al Gore said in his documentary The Inconvenient Truth each year it is as if the Earth takes one large breath.
    The only thing more ridiculous then this was from a classmate who strongly believed that global warming was due to cows passing gas...

People just dont want to face the fact that 4% of the world's population using 25% of the Earth's resources has serious consequences...

Edit: Re-reading the post and keeping in mind it's a joke I can see it now and feel a bit foolish, you should have put this up for April fool's rattler lol You would have gotten me :P sorry for the rant !

sea bear returns! theyellowdart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy87128 View Post
    So then why is it that as deforestation continues to grow and global warming continues to increase? If we go back prior to the early 1900's before the coal age there was no serious case of global warming and there was no large amounts of deforestation... Glacier records can prove this simply by looking at the amount of CO2 present in the ice. There were more trees and temperatures were lower overall worldwide. There also was not the most destructive hurricanes EVER WITNESSED in a 5 year span.
    The leaves theory is hog wash, leaves absorb CO2, not create mass amounts of it. The only way they create it is due to photorespiration which is due to a lack of CO2 and god knows we have plenty of it. Like Al Gore said in his documentary The Inconvenient Truth each year it is as if the Earth takes one large breath.
    The only thing more ridiculous then this was from a classmate who strongly believed that global warming was due to cows passing gas...

This was just a harmless joke... that apparently went way over your head.
    lol

And I believe the "cows passing gas" theory was proven to be somewhat true.
    growlist

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast