What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Climate change cause finally found!

the thing that always got me about the cow gas is......how much methane did the bison that we wiped out produce?......the areas of Africa and Asia where large vegan mammals have been largely killed off and replaced by livestock.....the "scientists seem to be looking at whats going on currently and paying no attention to the past in this case......

Seriously?

He's seriously kidding. Like, seriously.

the thing that always got me about the cow gas is......how much methane did the bison that we wiped out produce?......the areas of Africa and Asia where large vegan mammals have been largely killed off and replaced by livestock.....the "scientists seem to be looking at whats going on currently and paying no attention to the past in this case......
There's a significant difference in the population densities between those situations. (I believe.) There's an even greater gap between the rates at which those densities vary. (That much I do know.) Additionally, the effects of methane on the atmosphere are positively reinforced by the effect of carbon dioxide and other combustion byproducts; the effects of industrialization, high density agriculture and deforestation have an exponential influence of the O2/CO2 cycle and the climate at large. I also thought that the cow gas correlation was pretty negligible next to other types of emissions, but it's been a while since I've heard about that stuff so I'm not sure.
~Joe

i agree there would be population density differences in areas.....still curious what kinda comparison there would be between the two.....on the average bison run quite a bit bigger than cattle......as do the gaur, seladang and bantang of southeast Asia and India...

if yah think my climate studies are compelling, you should see my zoological studies of elk populations......ive discovered why male elk have antlers and why California has so few elk and have been able to condense the entire studies down to single photographs that even a layman can understand.....how ever they are so controversial that i do not know if i can post them here...........

lol, scott, there are an aweful lot of seedlings here too. My sand box looks like a lawn... Also, rattler, did it ever occur to you that bison might not produce more methane? (lol, well, I have seen neither in person so I would have no idea...)

black holes huh?.......have you checked Washington DC? money seems to be collected and sent there never to be seen again.....it also seems to suck all intelligence out of ppl who choose to work there........
Oh yes - black holes! If we look at the people on You Tube who make documentaries they already know that the Illuminati who secretly controls Washington and the world, are all satanists and have made the streets around the Washington monument run in a pentagram shape (visible when you superimpose lines over random streets). They also know that the center of that pentagram is where there is a secret underground LHC owned by the Jewish Bankers Conspiracy where they indeed make the black holes which are used for secret and nefarious purposes. Author David Ickies might tell you that's where they summon the reptilian leaders of the Illuminati out of the space-time continuum, but that part might be going a bit far...

You Tube documentary filmmakers may have a black hole of their own! :D

... "and grapefruit makes people fat. You only see fat people eating grapefruit".

Back