Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: the swine flu and chem trail connection

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by losfreddy View Post
    ATTENTION!
    The government has been spraying chemical trail on us on a daily basis. These chemicals, made of barium and aluminum, could be intended to lower our immune system. Now with the swine flu, (Swine flu is possibly genetically engineered) this could turn into a world pandemic. This could be their plan. Dont believe me?? Research Chemtrails, Operation Cloverleaf, and about the swine flu. Everyone needs to be aware!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJC5e...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdtLT...e=channel_page
    I believe it's time for the aluminum foil hats (I prefer the pirate style myself -- very jaunty). The government can't find its *** with both hands and a Michelin map and you're considering some vast conspiracy?

Oh, and you found online sources to bolster that view? Well, that's completely different; you should have said something. I believe you now.

Pass the lithium . . .
    “Sì perché l'autorità dell'opinione di mille nelle scienze non val per una scintilla di ragione di un solo . . ."

-- Galileo "Biff" Galilei

Is ready to take this hobby to a whole new level DavyJones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do any of you guys listen to Coast to Coast AM on the radio? If you don't you definitely should. It's a GREAT program if you like discussing this kind of stuff, and other similar BS.
    "We are in a sense the Universe trying to understand itself. By Observing it we are observing what we are." - Phillip Plait

Growlist: Updated 1/11/12 http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=110846

"Oh, now he's a philosophizer" Baylorguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pyro, if you don't mind, I would like your take on the current situation. Do you think the media is blowing it out of proportion? I do know there is a danger, but they fail to mention influenza in general kills anywhere from 250,000 to 300,000 people annually.

Phil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baylorguy View Post
    Pyro, if you don't mind, I would like your take on the current situation. Do you think the media is blowing it out of proportion? I do know there is a danger, but they fail to mention influenza in general kills anywhere from 250,000 to 300,000 people annually.

Phil
    Phil,

My take is that the situation right now is just a little too early to say anything concrete and yet the media is acting like all the facts are known and absolute. Yes, the media is blowing it out of proportion, they always do. You are quite correct to say that "typical" flu kills many many people every year and we basically never hear about it because it all happens at the "normal" times. What is happening here is a bit abnormal but not too out of the ordinary in the grand scheme. Basically a new strain that was not in the predictive model popped up at the end of the "flu season". This happens often enough actually and usually they just add components of that flu to the next years vaccine batch cause odds are it will be one of the strains that come around the following season (and they are already planning on doing that with this one.) However, usually these late poppers come up in a country with a well established medical infrastructure so they do not cause a big stir because the do not burn as hot and fast as this one.

Do I think this strain is dangerous? Yeah, but then I think all flus bear that consideration because lots of people just fob them off.
    Do I think this strain is necessarily more dangerous that a typical seasonal flu? Jury is still out on that one but from a personal stand point, no I think it is within the bell curve of seasonal flu.
    Do I think this one has the potential to start another pandemic? Sure, anything is possible.
    Do I think it likely this will be the next great pandemic? Not really, but again anything is possible.
    Are more people going to die from it? Absolutely.
    Was it engineered by the government to kill us all?

At the end of the day I think we just need to let the influenza experts work on this and get a more solid set of facts before we all run screaming to our bomb shelters. Till then I advocate prudent behavior. Do not cough on your neighbor, wash your hands and go to you doctor if you exhibit flu symptoms and can plot a direct line of human to human transmission to Mexico (i.e. If you are sick and your brother just got back from spring break in Mexico and he is sick, you ought to go to the Dr. Flipside being if you are sick and you have not been to Mexico and none of your friends have been to Mexico and none of your friends friends have been to Mexico and no one else you know is sick... Odds are pretty good you do not have this flu...)
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--

"Oh, now he's a philosophizer" Baylorguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, thanks!

Wait, you mean you do not believe the government engineered it?!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baylorguy View Post
    Awesome, thanks!
    No worries

Wait, you mean you do not believe the government engineered it?!?
    I do not believe the government could engineer their way out of a wet paper bag
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't believe the crap Alex Jones(the kinda raspy voiced guy in the radio interview) says about how the government is trying to wipe out humans

Zeitgeist is the real thing if you guys have seen that movie. It's only a matter of time the we see what all the oil corporations and huge banks are for. It's all a gigantic industrial monopoly meant to supply the world leaders with money and power while leaving society in the dust by blinding us with completely brainwashing media and religion. To those of you who don't believe me...why don't oil companies like Exxon actually create RENEWABLE ENERGY rather than continue on with the use of coal? They have the money to do it but it hasn't been accomplished yet. Because; oil is gold and without it, they wouldn't be able to make huge quantities of money. They destroy the Earth but don't give a damn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I'm quite sure the flying triangles are the cause of this. LOL.

Seriously? Wow... >_>
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast