What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the swine flu and chem trail connection

• Thread starter losfreddy
  • Start date

losfreddy

Composter
ATTENTION!
The government has been spraying chemical trail on us on a daily basis. These chemicals, made of barium and aluminum, could be intended to lower our immune system. Now with the swine flu, (Swine flu is possibly genetically engineered) this could turn into a world pandemic. This could be their plan. Dont believe me?? Research Chemtrails, Operation Cloverleaf, and about the swine flu. Everyone needs to be aware!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJC5eErqpVc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdtLTyNOB0A&feature=channel_page

Gimme a break man.

We got kids here, we don't need them reading and believing this garbage. If I had time to talk to another mod I'd see about deleting this thread. This is the sensationalist response that is the only real threat. Flu be damned, it's spooked out people that we need to worry about.

Thumbs down.

Edit:

The "*PUBLIC ALERT!* Everyone must read!" has been removed from the topic title. That was the main offender. Present your ideas, but don't scare people, buddy. It's neither a public alert, nor must everyone read it. If the other mods feel that I'm overreacting, they can edit it right back in.

I think this is a bit of a stretch. . . . The government is far from perfect, but this claim seems like lunacy. Next time I stub my toe I am going to reflect on the possibility that the government set a trap for me.

lol
....so your government was spraying the whole world? I thought this virus started somewhere else but USA. You need to take a vacation....relax and visit the world...

Gov't needs to come clean about chemtrails!

Gov't needs to come clean about chemtrails!

Guess what? They have. If you just take the time to look for facts.

Chemtrails are set out for many reasons; for weather prediction models, in attempts to change cloud pattern formations, to test how real possibly dangerous agents could/would spread if they were released by spreading a dummy that is innocuous but has a similar character...

So there you go. The terrible horrible mind altering conspiracy exposed in all its gory detail.

And now, if you really want to get into the H1N1 currently burning up the media, I am more than ready to dance. Are you?

If the other mods feel that I'm overreacting, they can edit it right back in.

You are not over reacting in the slightest.

ATTENTION!
The government has been spraying chemical trail on us on a daily basis. These chemicals, made of barium and aluminum, could be intended to lower our immune system. Now with the swine flu, (Swine flu is possibly genetically engineered) this could turn into a world pandemic. This could be their plan. Dont believe me?? Research Chemtrails, Operation Cloverleaf, and about the swine flu. Everyone needs to be aware!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJC5eErqpVc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdtLTyNOB0A&feature=channel_page

I believe it's time for the aluminum foil hats (I prefer the pirate style myself -- very jaunty). The government can't find its *** with both hands and a Michelin map and you're considering some vast conspiracy?

Oh, and you found online sources to bolster that view? Well, that's completely different; you should have said something. I believe you now.

Pass the lithium . . .

Do any of you guys listen to Coast to Coast AM on the radio? If you don't you definitely should. It's a GREAT program if you like discussing this kind of stuff, and other similar BS.

Pyro, if you don't mind, I would like your take on the current situation. Do you think the media is blowing it out of proportion? I do know there is a danger, but they fail to mention influenza in general kills anywhere from 250,000 to 300,000 people annually.

Phil

Pyro, if you don't mind, I would like your take on the current situation. Do you think the media is blowing it out of proportion? I do know there is a danger, but they fail to mention influenza in general kills anywhere from 250,000 to 300,000 people annually.

Phil

Phil,

My take is that the situation right now is just a little too early to say anything concrete and yet the media is acting like all the facts are known and absolute. Yes, the media is blowing it out of proportion, they always do. You are quite correct to say that "typical" flu kills many many people every year and we basically never hear about it because it all happens at the "normal" times. What is happening here is a bit abnormal but not too out of the ordinary in the grand scheme. Basically a new strain that was not in the predictive model popped up at the end of the "flu season". This happens often enough actually and usually they just add components of that flu to the next years vaccine batch cause odds are it will be one of the strains that come around the following season (and they are already planning on doing that with this one.) However, usually these late poppers come up in a country with a well established medical infrastructure so they do not cause a big stir because the do not burn as hot and fast as this one.

Do I think this strain is dangerous? Yeah, but then I think all flus bear that consideration because lots of people just fob them off.
Do I think this strain is necessarily more dangerous that a typical seasonal flu? Jury is still out on that one but from a personal stand point, no I think it is within the bell curve of seasonal flu.
Do I think this one has the potential to start another pandemic? Sure, anything is possible.
Do I think it likely this will be the next great pandemic? Not really, but again anything is possible.
Are more people going to die from it? Absolutely.
Was it engineered by the government to kill us all? :-))

At the end of the day I think we just need to let the influenza experts work on this and get a more solid set of facts before we all run screaming to our bomb shelters. Till then I advocate prudent behavior. Do not cough on your neighbor, wash your hands and go to you doctor if you exhibit flu symptoms and can plot a direct line of human to human transmission to Mexico (i.e. If you are sick and your brother just got back from spring break in Mexico and he is sick, you ought to go to the Dr. Flipside being if you are sick and you have not been to Mexico and none of your friends have been to Mexico and none of your friends friends have been to Mexico and no one else you know is sick... Odds are pretty good you do not have this flu...)

Awesome, thanks!

Wait, you mean you do not believe the government engineered it?!? :)

I don't believe the crap Alex Jones(the kinda raspy voiced guy in the radio interview) says about how the government is trying to wipe out humans

Zeitgeist is the real thing if you guys have seen that movie. It's only a matter of time the we see what all the oil corporations and huge banks are for. It's all a gigantic industrial monopoly meant to supply the world leaders with money and power while leaving society in the dust by blinding us with completely brainwashing media and religion. To those of you who don't believe me...why don't oil companies like Exxon actually create RENEWABLE ENERGY rather than continue on with the use of coal? They have the money to do it but it hasn't been accomplished yet. Because; oil is gold and without it, they wouldn't be able to make huge quantities of money. They destroy the Earth but don't give a damn.

Yes, I'm quite sure the flying triangles are the cause of this. LOL.

Seriously? Wow... >_>

One of my professors, who is also state epidemiologist, says this is like watching a tropical depression forming during hurricane season. The conditions could allow it to develop into a catastrophe, but it could turn into nothing. It's too early too know, so just be prepared.

Oh look, it's tinfoil hat time!

Was it engineered by the government to kill us all? :-))
Generally it's a poor survival technique for a parasite to kill off its host. Tends to put a damper on having future generations of politi,,, uh, I mean parasites.

Back