What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Cephalotus Yu-ghi-oh card!

Nepfreak

Nepenthesian
I was looking online at ceph pictures and I found THIS!! If you look closely, it's even got the ala things and the hooks on the peristome!

Ah yes, thats been around quite sometime! Nice to see CP`s getting some recognition.

Yup, they are on ebay daily when you search for cephs!

Lol, cool. I have a bunch of those card things somewhere that I got from who knows where. I tried selling them on Ebay, but nobody wanted them.

of course noone wanted them
---yu-gi-oh lost its popularity a few years ago once the second season ended
thank goodness....
it all got old too fast...
People just trying to steal the fame from Pokemon :\
id rather have no recognition at all than be put on a yu-gi-oh card XD

Whaaaaat, yugioh is nothing like pokemon, with pokemon people just wanted the cards for their novelty factor, yugioh is all about the game. :nono:
And yeah, yugioh lost its popularity..but its still good on the DS!

Lol andrew i wasnt saying yugioh and pokemon were alike, but they were trying to steal the fame FROM pokemon as far as younger viewing audiences go, and the trading card game IMO

I thought the name (of the show/game)sounded familiar, as if I had heard it somewhere, but I had not heard of it for a long time. Wasn't it a fad or something?

Way back many years ago when I was much younger and pokemon was big, I collected the cards. I saved them and last year or so looked it up hoping that the cards had so value (so I could sell them, I needed some easy money :p) but no dice... dang.

Back