I just collected a ton of Drosera seeds, and will be listing most of them for giveaway.
Here are the rules that everyone has to read before putting their name down.
1. You may only sign up for one LIMITED variety, and one normal variety.
If all the LIMITED varieties have been taken, you may sign up for 3 species total.
2. With your SASE, you must include your forum name along with the 2 (or 3) Drosera species you want. My address is listed below.
3. NO PMS PLEASE. If you need to contact me, please send a message to sundewman(at)yahoo.com --- replace (at) with @.
4. send the sase asap, unless you don't mind waiting up to 2 weeks before I send it back. (After June, I will be back at school).
5. USA only please.
6. If you are attending the North-Central/midwest CP gathering, I will be bringing most of these, so don't worry about saving a slot.
MY ADDRESS IS:
1100 Plumwood CT NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Here is a list of all I will be offering:
D. admirabilis (Ceres, RSA)- 10 packets available
D. anglica (Kanaele Bog, Kauai, Hawaii)- LIMITED- 4 packets available
D. burmannii (pink flower)- 20 packets available
D. capensis 'Albino' - 6 packets available
D. capillaris (Polk CO. FL)- LIMITED- 6 packets available
D. capillaris (Seminole CO. FL) -LIMITED- 2 packets available
D. natalensis -20 packets available
D. nidiformis- 10 packets available
D. oblanceolata (Sunset Peak, Hong Kong) -LIMITED- only 4 packets available
D. spatulata (Fraser Island) -15 packets available
D. spatulata var. lovellae- LIMITED- 4 packets available
D. tokaieinsis- 30 packets available
With your help, this can be as painless as possible for me.
Thanks for participating.