What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jika Tabi

I'm totally buying a pair of these with my Christmas money:

AyyaTabi4.jpg

I just ordered a pair of those. They arrive in February because they are custom making it to my specifications (zipper choices, color choices, ventilation or not, etc) and sizing.

Those will be perfect for wearing to a dance club! :D

I'm thinking of buying a pair of these:
leathertabisneakers1.jpg

leathertabisneakers2.jpg

lol im sorry but they look like camel shoes....i know its been said....
but
i could understand wearing them for some things
but every day shoes? i dont get it...

I couldn't wear those.. They'd just drive me nuts! The closest I can do to something like that is flip-flops. What is the purpose of them? Are they ninja shoes?

I sooooooo want a pair!

I'm gonna save up for some five-toe shoes. I love gong barefoot, but can't anywhere anymore.

Oh!! New phone. I can view and post on TF now, yippee!!!
The chat still won't work, though. LOL!

I couldn't wear those.. They'd just drive me nuts! The closest I can do to something like that is flip-flops. What is the purpose of them? Are they ninja shoes?

They are traditional Japanese shoes

I own a pair of tatami mat slippers. Pretty comfy, but I prefer flip-flops.

If I'm not mistaken the tabi shoes WERE popularized by the ninja for their utility in climbing and walking without sound.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle.jpg

put these on too; they help with impotence and alopecia.

GRE215-GRENADE-GLOVES-TMNT-GLOVE.JPG

I own a pair of tatami mat slippers. Pretty comfy, but I prefer flip-flops.

If I'm not mistaken the tabi shoes WERE popularized by the ninja for their utility in climbing and walking without sound.

For climbing, yes. Walking without sound comes from technique mostly, not so much the foot wear. Any soft soled shoe would do for being sneaky.

Don't ask me how I know this...I could tell you but then I would have to kill you. :-D

Back