What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a way I can change my username?

• Thread starter Wolfn
  • Start date

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
I would like to change my username. Is this possible, or do I have to create a whole new account here (which I really don't want to do because I already put in alot of posts with this one)

You can, but I'm not sure how you do it. I've seen some people change their names. Have you looked through the whole account options and such?

You may have to bring it up with Andy.

Send a personal message to Andrew. He has that ability. Just out of curiosity, what do you want to change it to?

xvart.

Send a personal message to Andrew. He has that ability. Just out of curiosity, what do you want to change it to?

xvart.

I'm thinking "Wolfn" or "The Wolf"

Calling yourself a dirty, dirty, dog. With TWO in the house!! Now just what would the Imam think...? :nono:

J/K :D

Seriously, Andrew can do it, I came back after a year off as "Bonaticalmaniac" or something since my old login stuff didn't work. Andy was able to reinstate my old username & postcount. Not that I cared about the post count but I'm "swords" on a number of other forums too so it is easier to locate myself.

I just changed frenchy87128 to F R e N c H 3 z not too long ago... I think the going rate was $35 right frenchy??

Clearly (I hope) no there is no charge to change your name :p I was joking with frenchy back when he was asking me to do it for him.. and I didn't have time to do it when I saw this topic and the contact us form.. so I figured I'd play with you too :p I'll change it right now for ya ;)

Andrew

My username is changed! Thanks! :D

In addition, I've changed my avatar to fit my username

Aah, I'll miss Ahmad!

Just don't change your avatar too much at the same time, or else people won't know who you are!

Andrew - can I change my name to xvart_the_mad? lol.

xvart.

"In that case I wanna change mine to..."

I can see the potential lineup this could make for Andy! :D

I've always thought about what would happen if I joined a forum with the username "moderator."

well if everyone is changing names i want Der_Führer

Hahaha, don't know why, but that just made my day.

I'm pretty sure "moderator" and "admin" are reserved and are not available.

When I changed for the forum software back in the day to this I made a post saying I could now change names... no one took me up on it- but of course it is available. I will not keep changing one persons though. You're welcome to a change but make sure it is what you want ;) and I do put "formerly known as..." or something in your sig when I do it :p

xvart- you are SOOOOOOOOO lucky you clairified! You were inches from having a new name :p and rattler is lucky I dont know how to do that u with dots thing... :-)) and probably that I don't know what that means. :p

copy and paste......how do you think i got it up there?.....no freaking clue what Alt-number combination will give me it :grin:

Back