What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zee New Forum

I have successvully taken over ze forums....Herr Andrew has been taken prisoner by my allies to the south und he vas put into ze torture chamber until he gave up ze passvords to the administrator controls ov zisss site.....didnt take long.....ze little boy ist very ticklish....

azzz your new fearvul leader i have some demands ov my subjects

Eins: i vill from here on be addressed as "Mein Führer" ven you seek permission to talk to me.....failure to do so will result in immediate dismissal to zee gas chamber(i vill introduce you to my enforcers in eine minuten).......also "Your Highness" is encouraged but not required......

Zwei: seed grown nepenthes vill be strictly verboten.......i vill seek to improve ze genus through cloning via tissue culture to produce my master race....anything but TC vill immediately be destroyed via sending them to my secret police who vill dispose ov them prperly im sure....failure to do so vill mean immediate dragging to ze gas chamber....

Drei: zere vill be no indiscriminate breeding ov plants.....only zee purist forms vill be used.....inferior breeds vill be eliminated.....breeding wthout zee proper permit vill be punishable by zee gas chamber.....

Vier: in a few days i vill be sending a formal letter of intent to invade zee CPUK forums.....zey can come quietly or not, is no concern ov mine.....i have a huge supply ov biologic veapons as well as massive amounts ov small arms.....

as for zee enforcers......dis ist Herr Jake and Frauline Bear.......
IMG_0451.jpg

do not let their looks fool you Frauline Bear ist an evil lil vitch.....she vill take you out at zee knees if you do not comply....Herr Jake ist my secret weapon.....ve have recently svitched his diet and not only is he able to clear a room vith his gas, it vill also peel ze paint off zee valls.....thirty seconds in a room with him vill have you begging vor mercy....90 seconds will render you incapable ov eating for a few hours......180 seconds leads to brain damage.....much more and there ist no hope for you....

you may now talk amongst your selvs.....but remember resistance means DEATH!

Guten Nacht,

Der_Führer

I'm going to resist and see what you do! You have foolishily forgotten about my robot army. MWAHAHAHAHAHA. HA. HAHA. ok I have had enough

Mein Führer! I vill be ze first vone to vow down to yoo, my maztah, pleez azzept zees nepetheez macrophylla, az a tokeen of me loyaltee. All Must heah ze word zhat is Mein Führer!!

MWAHAHA. You shall be the first to parish Carn. The robots are on there way. there is no escaping! Run Carn Run! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Yoo fool!! You dot not realize zhat you are zorrounded by hundreds of zoldiers!

Oh, god. The day has finally come... I must go into hiding.

LOL. Nice rattler. I mean Mein Fuhrer. :rolleyes: (still gonna call you rattler if you don't mind. :p)

I find this interesting since I've been going over the Holocaust for a while in world cultures. Haha.

Check Again Carn. Your Numbers are dimishing by the minute. All is lost. Now it is my turn to rule. Sorry. You have another hour before the robots arrive. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hah! I just remowe the letter " " from the alphabet! He can no longer threaten us!

Vell I deed not cont on zees, vell I steel have my mageec staff!!!

Key of clow
power of light
power of magic
surrender the wand
the force ignite
release!

ESCAPE CARD

Muahahaha I'll be back Mein Führer all is not lost!

You can not ecsape. HAHA. It is too late. HAHA. you are doomed. HAHA. I hope you enjoy what time you have left. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHA!

Your meazly roboots cannot stop ze power of mageec!!

Wanna bet. Try me. Yeah thats right. back off. what. MWAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA! YOU SHALL NEVER GET ME! NEITHER OF YOU! ...because i have my very own 'get out of jail free' card. :3

We aren't taking prisoners. MWAHAHA!

Oh crud, looks like my Monopoly luck just ended. :/ time for plan B:

RUN E.T. RUN! RUUUUUNNN I SAY!!!! *flies on E.T.'s bike*

That will not help you here. My robots include flying machines. MWAHAHAHA. All is lost. I'm sorry if I ruined your day. (HAHAHA)

Вы все дураки! Мать Россия будет доминировать!

Есть вопросы?

За Родину!

-Чем лучше лидером

what does that mean dart? DOES IT MEAN E.T. AND I ARE SAVED?! YAAAAAYYYYY!

Not for long pet! MWAHAHA.

Вы все дураки! Мать Россия будет доминировать!

Есть вопросы?

За Родину!

-Dmitry Ydvinsky

Yah, the Red Army will crush fascism beneath its mighty boots.

Back