What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New puppy pictures!

• Thread starter Wolfn
  • Start date

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
I got my two labrador puppies back in December. They have since become large and hyper and rambunctious puppies. Here they are:

LazyBo.jpg

Molly1.jpg

Labs seem to stay "puppies" or rather in puppy mode for a lot longer than other dogs. My old black lab was always ready to play even up til nearly the very end. No matter how old she was she only laid around when I was on the PC or something, other dogs seems to get to where they just wanna lay around but she didn't. Having two is a great idea, it'll keep them occupied so you can do things you want, if you only had one you'd be getting bugged constantly! :D

haha these are so cute nice dogs man great picture perfect lol

Richard

labs are good dogs.....high drive to please which makes them fairly easy to train but most tend to not be the sharpest knives in the drawer and tend to be walking garbage disposals....more so than most breeds.....biggest problem the guys i know that have them is they will eat everything and anything reguardless if its edible or not and occationally a trip to the vet for surgery to remove something lodged in the gut is required......

that said i was looking heavily at getting a pointing lab when i stumbled upon the German shorthair pup i have now....

The more inquisitive kittens will also eat almost anything. I had one of my two brother kittens kill himself by eating something he shouldn't have, never did find out what, I haven't got that kinda money for a surgery.

Labs are also a good size, not too big. My aunt's malamute "Thor" is big enough to jump up on the stove and swipe a steak or take a cake off the counter, eat the kids home ec projects, etc. He's done all that! :D

Back