What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Volunteers

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
I have met some wonderful people on this forum .e-met some and others in person.
several have even came and volunteered at my place.And it was sweat equity not plant work In return they have received plants that they have been lusting/drooling over for along time. Also get to know and see my growing methods first hand.Aaaaaalso i incorporate some of their ideas in my growing practices.

If you want , to take a bough if not your secret is safe with me. I won't mention any names. you all know who you are.
I want the members of TF to know there are some really stand up folk in this group.
Thank you all for your help.
LMO

I would be one of the volunteers! I'm lucky enough to live very close! Anyway it's been great helping and it will continue to be! I too would like to hear from and meet other people whom have helped!

Back