What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going away for a while.

Well, it's summer break again, so I'm leaving tonight at 2 am (I'm not even going to sleep...I'm just going to play Brawl with my brothers. LOL). I'll still get on, but not every single day. But I have a few question...

How do you think Nepenthes will take sitting in water for three weeks?
Do you think a Ceph will die back if it were to be sitting in water for three weeks?
About how long does D. intermedia germinate? Mine made lots of flower stalks and took the advantage of sowing one stalk.

Blah, it's going to be tough not seeing my plants, but I at least have someone coming everyday to check on the outdoor plants. Just mainly worried about the Neps and the Ceph.

Either the Neps will run out of water, or they will rot. Lol. I've had both happen to me while I was away for about a week. I dunno how the Ceph will take it.

put them in giant ziplocks and throw them in the fridge. It'll slow down their growth for a while, and they'll be happy as (a few) clams when you get back.

Back