What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

check this out!

Adam

Sarracenia Collector
I am hosting a cp class at the library... i already have the sarrs ready, but some that we got died off, so we need to buy more, speciafically ones able to be divided in june, that are far enough away from eachother. Also, for the ones that died off, i hope they went into shock cause ill get to keep them, and the library class would get love bugs and lady bugs
Carnivorous Plant Workshop (Grades 1-5)
Local middle-school student and budding botanist Adam Gaupp will talk about the wacky world of carnivorous plants. Each participant will have the opportunity to make and take home their own insect-trapping organism. Open to first graders through fifth graders. Class is limited to 15 children.
Registration for the program begins on Monday, June 15 at 10 a.m.

I will review all my info a couple of times from the savage garden and other cp books, and make a tri-board

I was wanting to do something like this... I guess I need to get some capensis seeds.

That's great and I hope you and "your students" have a good time.

Back