Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Elderly gunman kills guard at Holocaust Museum

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The abortion doctor was murdered by a man because of religious reasons, no? There was plenty of media coverage there and everyone was white. So... Are you asserting that black folks just don't get enough bad press? lol

Once again, if you find a news article that you find interesting and discussion-worthy for these forums, go ahead and post it. Enlighten us all!
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating. obregon562's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so what? It wasnt widely publicised, whoopty-doo. Theres not some reverse discrimination thing going on here man (or should i say "Der Fuher")...
    "It's easy to rip on cops, when you aren't the one needing saving"

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Est View Post
    The abortion doctor was murdered by a man because of religious reasons, no? There was plenty of media coverage there and everyone was white. So... Are you asserting that black folks just don't get enough bad press? lol

Once again, if you find a news article that you find interesting and discussion-worthy for these forums, go ahead and post it. Enlighten us all!

was stating we are supposed to be in a war against terrorism.....someone who calls himself a terrorist kills two Americans on American soil and very few seem to pay attention to it including the major media......

as for the second part.....yah might want to take a poll from all the other mods before yah ask me to do that ive got a real good one but its libel to turn into a week long brawl with some here
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, are you really a Muslim?
    No, I'm just razzing Rattler. I don't follow a religion of any sort other than seeking to follow my own true will. What makes me happy today is what I shall do today.

Assalaam Alikum - I know the greeting though!

I work with some Somali muslims, we've hung out together outside of work on occasion. I find it enjoyable to converse with people of different backgrounds and share ideas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    No, I'm just razzing Rattler. I don't follow a religion of any sort other than seeking to follow my own true will. What makes me happy today is what I shall do today.

Assalaam Alikum - I know the greeting though!

I work with some Somali muslims, we've hung out together outside of work on occasion. I find it enjoyable to converse with people of different backgrounds and share ideas.

Now there my POV, I was waiting for someone to say it lol As long as my 'happiness' doesnt do anyone or anything harm then I do it
    And I love experiencing different cultures. My muslim mom's friend makes some KILLER food with couscous! Wish I had some right now

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    was stating we are supposed to be in a war against terrorism.....someone who calls himself a terrorist kills two Americans on American soil and very few seem to pay attention to it including the major media......
    Once again, the man who murdered the abortion doctor fits this description as well. On difference was the colour of his skin, and the name of his religion. I didn't happen to catch the piece that you're talking about, but I only just barely caught the whole abortion doc thing, but I know that was a big newspiece. (It's amazing that one can spend their time learning only to become ignorant of the things going on around them...)

as for the second part.....yah might want to take a poll from all the other mods before yah ask me to do that ive got a real good one but its libel to turn into a week long brawl with some here
    Note my criteria; "interesting and discussion-worthy." Something that is incendiary and posted for the sake of starting a ruckus is trolling/flamebait -- this is not something that is discussion-worthy. That's why I don't like it when people post news stories without any of their own commentary. As for asking the other mods: you have the same rights as any other member here; neither extended nor abridged. If you post something stupid, you'll be in as much trouble as Swords would, or I would, or anyone else. But if other folks can post news, you can post news too; just don't abuse it (we've had it happen in the past. It's boring and stupid.)
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "war on terrorism" ended a few months ago. It's called "Overseas Contingency Operation" now. I'm still gloating about Obama's victory!

Quote Originally Posted by rattler View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ESt....not necessarily inflammatory, actually personally i dont think it is at all, it just further makes a point ive been stabbing home on past discussions.....but its a subject that has rubbed some here the wrong way.....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast