What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye for now

Well, I'm going to high school next year. I won't be able to care for my plants as it is a boarding school. Most of my collection will go to a few friends and family. Hopefully after four years most of my collection will be alive. I won't be as active as I'll be away from the plants and immersed in my studies. Well goodbye... for now.

4 years will go bye really fast, but i cant really say that as its 25% of my whooleee life. Well, hope to see you come back, and lets hope your plants survive. :p

Nooo not your monster Truncata, good luck!

BYE! I hope your plants make it! and... uuumm, have fun in highschool???

why cant you take them with you? Thats a bummer! Come back ASAP!

Aw. I hope you have a great time in boarding school. You sure you can´t even keep a capensis or something on a windowsill?

I know the feeling. Just think of all the great Nepenthes hybrids that will be around for you to collect in four years!

xvart.

oh and studying?!? In high school!? yeah RIGHT man! :D Party it up, you deserve it haha! :)

Back