What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You

theyellowdart

sea bear returns!
I feel obligated to make this thread on behalf of everyone who has created a recent give away or SASE thread. It's people like you that make this such a great community and hobby.

Thank you Clue, cp-connection, CPlantaholic, DrWurm, F R e N c H 3 z, jfoley, joossa, maxposwillo, RSS, uglypho, and especially xvart for starting this recent give away ripple.
(Please let me know if I left anyone out.)

I greatly appreciate everyone's excessive kindness and generosity.

Make sure to pass it on! I know I will whenever given the opportunity.

Feel free to show gratitude...

Yes Thanks to everyone! I will be hosting my own Seed Giveaway soon... if i collect it properly. xD I hope noone has D.Filformis Filformis "all red", capensis, Tokaiensis, and a Filformis hybrid ( It looks like a tracyii, but it curled around an insect so idk:X).

Yes! Thanks Very Much! And halt: I don't have the all red and im excited for it! Thanks so much to everyone.

Thank you to Everyone who has or will be giving away :-D !! I hope to giveaway some seed later this year.

You're welcome. I'm still slightly stuck in the "I'm a total newb" phase, and I'm trying to make it easier for other growers.

The "I'm a total newb" phase is when you're trying to compile things into a small collection and still working on more advanced topics in cultivation. Side effects include wanting every carnivorous plant that you see, letting a SASE get the best of you, and making a thread like this (J/K).

Trying not to offend any grower (Sorry!),
Clue

I think they call that the "I don't have a greenhouse and don't live in hawaii" phase. I will most definitely be giving away some N.xwrigleyana unrooted cuttings in the future, once things get a little less crazy (final exams and vacations don't mix.)

Oh, so true. Somethings might not be possible without people who kindly give away plants and seeds from their own collection. You guys deserve a big thank you. :D I wish I could spread the love, but with parents come rules. Haha. :p

Back