Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which came first?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baylorguy View Post
    In all fairness, you just labeled Wolfn based on one sentence... and you made lots of assumptions while doing so.
    How exactly did I label him? I just stated that I did not agree with the statement he made and posted my own view. I'm pretty sure I in no way said anything about him, just about why I didnt believe the same thing. I never said he was wrong and I was right or that he had to believe what I said....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personaly think that this topic should be closed before we get in a huge fight. That is me. I am not saying you are now, but it is pointing that way.
    my growlist
    The Southeast Carnivorous Plant Society
    Man who run in front of car get tired; man who run behind car get exhausted.

"Oh, now he's a philosophizer" Baylorguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed.

French3z, I did not mean my reply to be a harsh one... it's just that this whole debate ALWAYS has a laundry list of assumptions and just plain poor information from BOTH sides. I am not saying you contributed to it, but I was simply trying to prevent it from getting ugly.

Again, I apologize if I was too forward. I'll go to sleep now

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by I am Bob View Post
    I personaly think that this topic should be closed before we get in a huge fight. That is me. I am not saying you are now, but it is pointing that way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies as it seems I mistook your message as well. I promise I wont bring this topic up anymore It's a heated debate and I truly respect ANY view on it. That was merely my 2 cents and I force no one to see it the same way or believe what I believe.
    I do enjoy other points of views though as long as they are in the same manner as I have written mine. Best to put this one to sleep though ZzZzZzZ

Sorry again Baylorguy for misinterpreting.

Quote Originally Posted by Baylorguy View Post
    Agreed.

Frenchy, I did not mean my reply to be a harsh one... it's just that this whole debate ALWAYS has a laundry list of assumptions and just plain poor information from BOTH sides. I am not saying you contributed to it, but I was simply trying to prevent it from getting ugly.

Again, I apologize if I was too forward. I'll go to sleep now

Phil

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back on topic. This thread is not a debate between on how the plant was created. It's about why it looks like a snake.

There will be no warnings before your post is deleted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I didn't really want to start an arguement. Its just a HUGE coincidence that Darlingtonia look like Snakes? o.o I thought there was something connected ya know? Just like a nepenthes with a tounge under the lid. There is another one with a forked appendage like Darlingtonia, here is a better view of it..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did venus flytraps evolve to look like tipiwitchets? Marinate on that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halt View Post
    Yea I didn't really want to start an arguement. Its just a HUGE coincidence that Darlingtonia look like Snakes? o.o I thought there was something connected ya know? Just like a nepenthes with a tounge under the lid. There is another one with a forked appendage like Darlingtonia, here is a better view of it..
    I think it's more about humans wanting to see a similarity between the two. I've never really seen much of a similarity between the cobra and the cobra plant.

Jason

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast