What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 bacps annual show and sale . . .

The Bay Area Carnivorous Plant Society have their annual show and sale at Lakeside Park in Oakland (a nice venue across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco) tomorrow from twelve until four; and there is sure to be lots of loot available . . .

2009poster.jpg

Dang! You beat me to it!

Dad's still making up his mind about whether I'm going or not.

Hmmm Very nice poster, I especially admire how this time they didn't put eyes on the plants!

Ooooh, I'm moving to Berkeley tomorrow (probably) anyway, so maybe I can sucker some friends in to coming with me. :) Thanks for the heads up!

I will be there, neps in hand!

I will be there too! Only a 4 hundred mile trip lol.

BB,

C'mon now, its In N Out Burger. Tsk tsk tsk. :slap: :D

I really wish i could go to this show...always looks so frickin amazing!! :)

I wish I could go too. Instead I'll have to settle for the stupid LACPS and their stupid Huntington Botanical Gardens tomorrow :[

Oh well, I'm picking up a spectabilis x aristolochioides anyway.

Jason

Very Nice wurm my spec x aristo is a very vigorous plant, also they drool a lot!

I'll be there! I'm entering a dish garden with CP's and succlents.

That won Grand Champion last year Frilleon. Try bringing an African Violet and you'll have a better chance!

It wasn't mine! It gave me the idea. Mine is a bit larger too!

Back