What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

at a downtown bar

Having already downed a few power drinks, she turned around, faced him, looked him straight in the eye and said:

'Listen here good looking, I screw anybody, any time, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on, dirty, clean ... it doesn't matter to me. I've been doing it ever since I got out of college and I love doing it.'

Eyes now wide with interest, he responded, ''No kidding? I'm a lawyer too. What firm are you with?"

Oh dear,

If you drop a lawyer and a snake from the top of a skyscraper, which hits the ground first?

Who cares?

Jason

LOL! :D

Though I'll take the snake as a pet and trade you a worthless insurance agent.

I bought a female lawyers Stapeliad collection a while ago as she was moving. I'm plenty happy with the trade of bank notes for plants. If she sues me to get them back once they get nice and big then I'll be unhappy!

What do you call 1000 dead lawyers at the bottom of the sea?

A good start.

Back