User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where's the chatbox?

BANNED
    Kansas / So If you Find Me You better shoot fatser Then Me !!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CN! Dont go. It's okay. I mess up sometimes. Everyone does (no offense to everyone else).
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...row-Trade-List
    Collection: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Deadly-Plantsn
    Quote Originally Posted by lizasaur
    Minor x Purp I actually have. Well,technically it's Minor Okee x Psitt Green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry if I was out of line as well. I haven't PM'ed any of the mods about the chatbox. I wasn't advertising. Sorry if I came out that way. I was only trying to show pics of plants and give people a good laugh from the Family guy clips. Sorry if I was breaking the rules.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepenthes101 View Post
    Sorry if I was breaking the rules.
    You've said this several times in a handful of threads recently. Saying "I'm not trying to break the rules" does not mean anything you do afterwards is excused. If anything, you are acknowledging the fact that you are about to break the rules, and acknowledging that you are aware that you are about to break the rules.

Could a Moderator, or someone with power please lock this topic?
    It'd be really nice to have a mod delete this so a thread like this doesnt reflect the site as a whole from a visitors POV
    For the record, everyone has the power to notify a moderator of troublesome posts. There is a little button that says "report." You can click this, write a little message about what is offensive, and then it will post an entire thread in the moderator forum. It is much, much easier to see a reported thread in the moderator forum than to read through every post every day. I guarantee if someone would've clicked the report button the problem could have been contained sooner. In fact, I was on last night but didn't look at the Michael Jackson thread because... well... it was a Michael Jackson RIP (or so it should've been) thread.

Here it is for the visual learners:

The Moderating team relies on the communities self policing and reporting things. It is greatly appreciated when the community rallies behind unacceptable behavior and unfortunately sometimes it isn't enough or people get baited into things. When confronting unacceptable behavior, make sure to do it appropriately or you may also get a three day temp ban (or worse) even for attempting to do the right thing.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hello! Absolutely use the report button! It is much more efficient than sending me a PM or something. Example in point... After working 5am to 1:30 pm yesterday... I came home and proceeded to take my truck apart I didn't finish until about 10:30 pm. I stopped by the computer on my way to the shower and saw all these notes from people about the chatbox and the MJ topic... Obviously I was in no way capable of sorting through it all just then (being that I had to be back at work at 5am today!) so I deleted the MJ topic, shut down the chat box and posted to the mod forum. That's why it went down, and why Pyro had the answers he did early this morning when he got in...

Thanks,
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12