Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where's the chatbox?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where's the chatbox?

is it just me or am i not seeing it...? am i the only one? any updates going on that aren't mentionned? this is odd
    Grow list...
    http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114907

“Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.” C.S. Lewis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to abuse by some members the chatbox has been, for the time being, removed. This may be temporary, this maybe permanent. Content is being reviewed by Mods/Admin and necessary action will be taken once a decision has been made.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awww, that's too bad, hope for the sake of the forum that it can come back, it has been a pivotal part in my learning experience.
    Live and learn. At least we have no choice now to go out and get some fresh air
    Grow list...
    http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114907

“Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.” C.S. Lewis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought The site looked different!
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...row-Trade-List
    Collection: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Deadly-Plantsn
    Quote Originally Posted by lizasaur
    Minor x Purp I actually have. Well,technically it's Minor Okee x Psitt Green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright people.

I have already received three PMs demanding that I explain what went on in the chat box and telling me that I have to account for my actions in removing the chat box.

So, I will address this right here, right now.

1) A question was asked in this thread and I answered as the first Sr. Staff member here this morning. It seems that by answering this question I opened the door for people to accuse me of being a "power monger" and a "dictator" and telling me that I was out of line for doing what I did. As long as I am on today I will not allow this thread to turn into a flame against the Admin/Mods. If I continue to get inflammatory PMs or if the membership uses this thread to challenge the decisions of the Sr. Staff then this thread will be locked.

2) I am not the one who removed the chat box. The Mods do not have the power to make those type of changes. The Admin removed the chat box. The decision to do so was his and his alone. He has requested that all Sr. Staff look over what went on and we will discuss and come to a decision about what actions, if any, need to be taken.

3) The explanation of what went on in the chat box is in my first post here. Certain members were abusing the rules. That is all the explanation that needs to be given.

4) The chat box is a privilege not a right. There are rules that are supposed to be followed and they are posted. If some among you chose to ignore those rules then all of you may suffer. That is unfortunate but that is the way it is.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im sorry about my PM. I didn't mean to sound demanding, i was just curious (that's my nature, being a kid). Also, i was never accusing you. I dont have anything against the mods. thanks for understanding
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...row-Trade-List
    Collection: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Deadly-Plantsn
    Quote Originally Posted by lizasaur
    Minor x Purp I actually have. Well,technically it's Minor Okee x Psitt Green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Gaup,

I understand curiosity. Your PM was the last in the batch and I was pretty tweaked by that point so I apologize if I came off like a jerk.

See You Space Cowboy

Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Hear the Call of Nepenthes carnivoure12's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was on the chatbox when the events occured, I can say that the rule violations stemed from the MJ thread. People brought their battles from the thread to the chatbox.
    -Carnivoure12
    →Growlist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast