What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Apolligey

• Thread starter CN
  • Start date

CN

BANNED

Hey CN, Its ok! everyone makes mistakes! Thanks for the apology! :) But you weren't the only one!

It's ok! I just made this saying:
It takes a person to make a mistake
It Makes a man to admit his wrong.

Thank you very much for the apology.

A little proofreading and correcting of typos and spelling couldn't hurt. :)

CN has been issued a three day temporary ban and additional warnings/infractions are being considered/issued to others. At the end of a temporary ban, all posting privileges are restored.

xvart.

Ban him again for being rude.

I don't think baning him again is the way to solve this. It will just cause more problems. How about we forget about this.

I think that he said that sarcastically.

If I really wanted him banned I have access to the ban button. I know, me having that much power is a scary thought for everybody here.
Just trying to make a joke to break the tension.

Now I think we should ban Carnivore12 for having no sense of humor.

I would ban Ozzy for spelling my name wrong, and DrWurm for banning ozzy for a typo!! Which is hypocritical because that why i just banned ozzy for.

I would ban all 3 of you for making tension breaking jokes.

No one hates you CN, come on.

Aww come on, no need to get upset for something so minimal!

If I might draw out a metaphor, it's like you went to court for a parking ticket and asked for a life sentence. I regularly talk with a few other members on this forum who have all received 3 day bans before. No "example" is needed.

Jason

Back