What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

havent gotten him on real birds yet, but he can play softball....

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
one of our employees put together a team for a softball tournament over in Fort Peck this weekend and was headed up for some batting practice after work...i had nothing to do so Jake and i headed up there to give him hell......well we wound up covering the out field....
IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

couple problems......we need to work on blind retrieves and he will only bring the ball to me, even if whoever was pitching was closer......he had a blast though

Like Snoopy, the Shortstop beagle in "Peanuts"!

So he can cover the field, but can he keep a runner from going first to third on a single?

Reminds me of this big my neighbors had when I was a kid.We'd be playing football with a Nerf ball and if you happen to drop a pass the dog would dive in and grab the ball and we were basically done for the day.
He'd sit there and drop it but guard over it and if you attemped to grab it he'd pick it up and run circles around you. At least yours knows the rules,LOL.

keep away is a game he aint allowed to play with ppl.......he is going to be retrieving pheasants, grouse and prolly some ducks starting this fall and two games he has not been taught or allowed to start are keep away and tug of war with me or anyone else except other dogs.....

Aw. Cute. He's really grown, though!

he looks funny carrying such a big ball in his mouth lol
somewhere I have a basketball-sized tennis ball

Back