User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Racist Fireworks Found Being Sold in Wis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have sold one in NE for years called a exploding terrorist head. One brand is specifically a "Bin Laden."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An exploding Osama Bin Laden head is to me different than something aimed at the Muslim community as a whole, or rather the ones who made their pilgrimage. However there are billions of Muslims who are not terrorists or Bin laden supporters. Probably a number of whom might think something like what Griffin described would be funny so long as it was clear it was supposed to be Bin Laden and not just any Muslim person. However to make a whole group of people who did their duty to their religion (their Haij) out to be Bin Laden's and deserving to be blown up - that's where I see a difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    question.......why has christian bashing been half way tolerated here in the past....but as soon as some one combines the words muslim and terrorist in the same post ppl seem to want to drop the issue like a hot potato and condem it....but it was fine to link the christian religion to terrorist acts.....and i ask this as a non-christian watching from the sidelines.......

im about as un-racist as a person as yah can find.....though im a white boy in the groups i ran in up through the time i graduated....i was the minority.....the groups i ran with were primarily native american.......learned early on to judge the individual and not the ethnic or relgious group.....however i am not one to apologize because i am a white male which seems to be the common thing these days.......ive never oppressed any culture, my father never, hell my great grandfather never did so dont complain to me about slavery that happened near 200 years ago and civil rights issues that happened when my family was out here farming and ranching and not keeping anyone from doing anything but screwing with their family and friends.......

i also refuse to apologize for being a white american....the UN can kiss my rear, american dollars protect more third world rat holes than any other western nation even comes close to doing and yet we still tollerate the third world running our name in the dirt.......which is BS.....would love to see the US pull out of every country we are currently in and watch most the world implode.....see us quit sending rice and aid to African and Latin American countries......quit going in and putting a stop to most the civil wars that errupt....it ticks me off to watch our boys and girls go to some third world rat hole to put a stop to ethnic cleansing only to have our hands tied behind our backs and scorned by UN loud mouths that refuse to send in any of their countries ppl to help but insisted someone had to do something....

i am white, i am an American(no hyphen, i hate that) and i will not appologize for it, i will make stereotypical comments like telling my native employees to quit shaking their damn rain stick during my hunting season(to which they usually reply well yah shouldnt have killed our tatahnka and your pup would make dang fine soup) and not feel bad about it cause the vast majority of ppl realize life is to short to worry bout this kinda stuff and let it bug yah and we arent going to censor ourselves to make a few with guilty consciences have a warm fuzzy kum-bi-yah feeling cause no one used the N word today....

lifes a *****, get used to it or get a helmet.........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christian bashing isn't threatening the same way. Some of them play the oppressed minority card as much as anyone, which is laughable, but their cultural, political and economic dominance makes them fair game in my opinion. I believe in the old saying "comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable." The world would be a better place if we all did that.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woooo boy I had an excellently funny post for this, all's I can type of it (upon second sober thought) is the firework would be called "Priest comes from behind"

And with that the subject is doomed
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well my intention here was to show how this firework was racist in it's generalities by the blanket statement it was making. Taking a broad general view of any segment of society usually leads to some rather ignorant assumptions whether it's about christians, muslims or voodoo priests.

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just meant that even without being a PC nut, there's a certain amount of respect one has to have for different folks- religion-based or otherwise, crude is crude
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by herenorthere View Post
    Christian bashing isn't threatening the same way. Some of them play the oppressed minority card as much as anyone, which is laughable, but their cultural, political and economic dominance makes them fair game in my opinion. I believe in the old saying "comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable." The world would be a better place if we all did that.
    actually given if yah look on a map of the world where muslim countries are highlighted muslims arent much of a minority and given the fact that in most these countries it is often fairly dangerous to practice another religion such as christianity, yep they really do have a religion of peace and tolerance....i often see christian groups standing up and saying some wacko christian cult was wrong but i dont see this with muslims....are there peaceful muslims? ofcourse but near as i can figure they must be a minority cause they aint doing much of anything to police their own.....i defer back to the riots in europe over a cartoon printed in a newspaper mocking Mohammad...you dont see mass riots when Jesus is mocked......infact it seems to be OK to do that.......
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast