User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Racist Fireworks Found Being Sold in Wis.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adnedarn View Post
    everyone please remember you're welcome to point it out to a mod/admin by using the "report" button witch is under the post count of each person... Just use the button in the reply you want to report and let us know why you think it needed to be reported....
    And since I still have this picture in my photobucket account, might as well use it again!

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler View Post
    BS.....read your history, the Israelis LEGALLY PURCHASED most of the land currently called Isreal after WWII, they paid a hell of alot of money for the land too, far more than it was worth had it been sold any other way....however the Arabic countries refused to recognize it....those that did ntot want to sell were allowed to stay on their own land and most that chose to stay were actually treated alot better under the Israelis than they had under the arabic rulers.....

who really are the intolerant ones?
    Umm, first off I didnt even bring up the creation of Israel I am talking about its current actions but that doesnt support what you want to say so you discussed the issue you wanted to discuss. I am refering to the multiple war crimes ect. that have been recently committed and by recently I mean from the war of 1967 to the most recent invasion of the Gaza strip. My point is the continued support of a country which commits acts of violence against its neighbors, commits war crimes, denies citizenship to people who had lived on the land before they took it by force, and that threatens to destroy other countries is support of violence.

As for its creation the majority of palestians were told to leave. Point blank. Also several countries orginally offered them a place in their countries but the Palestinians wanted their own nation for their people, like the had before the British gave away their land. Also I dont know what history book you read but those who didnt want to sell were not allowed to stay they were thrown out with the rest of the Palestinians. Why dont we go with the history Israel teaches and just go with Israel was a land without people for a people with out land. Revisionist history Rules!!!
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one question.........which side started the shooting?
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those fall under cults, not religious sects.......
    I would say that nearly all of the time, cults are religious sects. That is mostly a question of semantics. Can you refute that they have the same functions and basic elements? Cults have authorities, doctrines, propaganda, taboos, followers; all analogous to elements found in religious bodies. Cults often cite religion as their thesis, and appeal to spiritual concepts and ideals. They only differ in the scale and severity of their respective flocks and views.

one question.........which side started the shooting?
    One more question - which side has a central authority that can issue an order to stop shooting?
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seedjar View Post
    I would say that nearly all of the time, cults are religious sects. That is mostly a question of semantics. Can you refute that they have the same functions and basic elements? Cults have authorities, doctrines, propaganda, taboos, followers; all analogous to elements found in religious bodies. Cults often cite religion as their thesis, and appeal to spiritual concepts and ideals. They only differ in the scale and severity of their respective flocks and views.

One more question - which side has a central authority that can issue an order to stop shooting?
    ~Joe
    cults generally involve secret knowledge thats been given to a select few individuals.....a religious sect is a different take on the same religion....like lutherans versus catholics or mormons.....

as for the stop shooting, im pretty sure if hamas quits launching rockets and the rest of the region quits talking bout wiping the nation of Israel off the face of the earth Israel would prolly back down....as is i cant see how they can and survive....if they show weakness they will be wiped out...the Arab countries in the area tell them as much every day......
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That graph is hilariously slanted,too- what are the "populations" represented exacltly?? Both Arab and Jewish people are Semitic... however, not all Arabs are Muslims, whereas I would imagine all Jewish people are in fact Jewish. Arab is a sort of "species"(and I don't mean ANYTHING offensive by that, I mean it just like lily-white folks like me are human but manifest specific traits that are distinct from other humans who are by-and-large identical but for cosmetics) , not a religion, so that map is more poorly assembled and framed propaganda than any sort of useful illustration
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually the map doesnt include any nations such as Indonesia(the 4th mosty populated country in the world) where 86% of its 237 million ppl claim Islam as their religion.....if anything it doesnt show all of the predominatly muslim countries.....though i belive they are included in the numbers tally.......
    cervid serial killer

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cults generally involve secret knowledge thats been given to a select few individuals.....a religious sect is a different take on the same religion....like lutherans versus catholics or mormons.....
    There is quite a bit of secret knowledge in the Mormon church, as well as among Jehovah's Witnesses. I believe that Catholicism also has a number of secret rites and traditions. Are those organizations cults? Also, the Catholics, Lutherans, etc. don't recognize the Book of Mormon as Biblical truth, so far as I understand, so it's a bit more than a different take on the same religion; they have differing fundamental scriptures.

as for the stop shooting, im pretty sure if hamas quits launching rockets and the rest of the region quits talking bout wiping the nation of Israel off the face of the earth Israel would prolly back down....as is i cant see how they can and survive....if they show weakness they will be wiped out...the Arab countries in the area tell them as much every day......
    That's my point. There's Hamas, and then "the rest of the region," which is actually dozens of various parties and fiefdoms that all can't agree with one another and don't recognize each other's authority. The only thing they do agree on is that Israel is a threat to them (because Israel is actively antagonizing them all.) If they didn't have Israel's aggressions polarizing them, they would probably be too busy fighting amongst themselves to do much of anything else. But as it is, Israel is a strong uniform force come to bear against all of them. There's no one Palestine to say, "OK guys, Palestine says uncle; let's go draw up a treaty." There's no general leading a Palestine army to tell their government that it's a losing battle. It's a bunch of tribes; a bunch of farmers and traders pushed into poverty with no better options than to resist. Israel, on the other hand, is one army. There's a body of leaders that can call off Israel's side of the attack; there is no such leadership in Palestine.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast