Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's different about this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, unless the other girl is somehow able to control both arms and legs, I'm pretty sure it would be easy enough to avoid most crimes that are awarded with jail time...the thing that bugs me is that when one dies, if the other lives...even if its only a little longer, I would not exactly like a dead person attached to me. You know?

sea bear returns! theyellowdart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKristoff View Post
    Well, unless the other girl is somehow able to control both arms and legs, I'm pretty sure it would be easy enough to avoid most crimes that are awarded with jail time...the thing that bugs me is that when one dies, if the other lives...even if its only a little longer, I would not exactly like a dead person attached to me. You know?
    I saw a "Ripley's Believe It or Not" on the subject; it talked about siamese twins that were connected at the back. When one of them died, the other died something like 3 hours later because they were sharing organs.

Yes, it would be rather (place another word for strange or sad here) to have a dead person connected to you, especially one you've spent your entire life with.
    growlist

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would suck. Not only would you be slowly dying as well, you'd also be grieving, and then they'd literally become deadweight to you then.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    That's awesome! Will "they" live as long as a regular turtle/turtles? I'd definitely take that pair home!

We had a human girl in New Germany MN born with the same sort of genetic partial split so it looks like she has two heads. She was a guest on Oprah some years ago and has taken her driving lessons last I'd heard.
    They live as long because they have one stomach, and everythings protected
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...row-Trade-List
    Collection: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Deadly-Plantsn
    Quote Originally Posted by lizasaur
    Minor x Purp I actually have. Well,technically it's Minor Okee x Psitt Green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But as the other body decayed, the bacteria would infect the other...they share everything from the lower stomach, down...you can expect the liver to be working double time right now :/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123