Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What kind of spider is this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah they aren't deadly jim. Just annoying....*has a horrible phobia of spiders* actually not as scared of them as I used to be but still....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually they are prolly about the easiest spider for a kid to hold......they arent as high strung as most others.....really arent inclined to bite a person unless yah try and squash them.....my wife is an arachnophobic but doesnt mind jumpers all that much......we had a "pet" one living in our bedroom a few summers back, she was happy to let it stay cause it was a bad summer for flies and this one worked better at fly control than most anything else
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only things worse than spiders are intelligent spiders that can jump at you *shudder*

Jason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rofl!!!true that jason.
    Actually I can top that with one of the nasty golden orb weaver spiders down here in florida with a skull like pattern on the back of their body that looks like a skull....like a real life skulltula(sp?) from zelda

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKristoff View Post
    Rofl!!!true that jason.
    Actually I can top that with one of the nasty golden orb weaver spiders down here in florida with a skull like pattern on the back of their body that looks like a skull....like a real life skulltula(sp?) from zelda
    Oh yeah dude, those things are ****** scary. I've seen some massive ones before. The other thing they have in florida are wolf spiders. Wolf spiders are the worst. They're huge, and they don't build webs. They love to crawl around houses and hide in dark places. Dark places like behind your water cup in the bathroom so when you go to reach for it they come crawling out and you scream bloody murder.

Jason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKristoff View Post
    I HATE those with a burning passion. It's what gave me arachniphobia back in like, 1st grade. I was just playing around in the playground and I was running while looking back, and I ran into a spider web. When I looked up, there was a golden orb weaver right above my face. Holy crap, that was one of the most scariest moments in my life. If not the most.

Quote Originally Posted by DrWurm View Post
    Wolf spiders are the worst. They're huge, and they don't build webs. They love to crawl around houses and hide in dark places. Dark places like behind your water cup in the bathroom so when you go to reach for it they come crawling out and you scream bloody murder.

Jason
    That sucks. I would die if that happened to me. Luckily, I've never seen a wolf spider.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    we had a "pet" one living in our bedroom a few summers back, she was happy to let it stay cause it was a bad summer for flies and this one worked better at fly control than most anything else
    I hope you never conceded this point to your wife. Sounds like a terrible roadblock when trying to convince her that you need more cps.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, we have wolf spiders up in washington as well...so far haven't seen any down here in florida, or any spiders for that matter, strangely enough...have seen a ton of palmeto bugs though, hate those things with a passion....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast