What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. lowii x ventricosa 'red'
CIMG0156.jpg

N. sibuyensis x truncata
CIMG0158.jpg

N. thorelli x aristo
CIMG0154.jpg

N. spectabilis
CIMG0157.jpg

N. truncata x (aristo x ventricosa)
CIMG0159.jpg

N. sibuyensis x TM
CIMG0160.jpg

N. veitchii x talangensis
CIMG0161.jpg

The next two plants are from the same cross, just 2 individuals I selected out.
CIMG0162.jpg

CIMG0168.jpg

S. x excellens
CIMG0163.jpg

S. 'Royal Ruby'
CIMG0164.jpg

S. 'Judith Hindle'
CIMG0165.jpg

S. purpurea venosa - Georgia
CIMG0167.jpg

S. 'Leah's Child'
CIMG0169.jpg

Great shots. I especially like that purpurea - I'm not sure if it's the pot or just how the picture is framed, but it's got a lot of character. The picture brings out the coloration and shape of the plant very nicely.
~Joe

Your plants just never cease to amaze me. I love 'em all! What plants are those in the background outside the greenhouse?

nicee... i want to see an updated reptillian rose pic if you have one

All your plants are stunning but I'm especially fond of that thorelli x aristo.

Beautiful plants, I really like the N. veitchii x talangensis! Thanks for sharing.

You have some amazing plants but I"m especially fond of your Sarrs! Jaw dropping!

wow, fantastic plants! I love the S. 'Royal Ruby' and I also love the thorelli x aristo.

Your plants look fantastic! You really have some nice ones. Thanks for sharing the photos. :)

Great looking plants!

Your plants just never cease to amaze me. I love 'em all! What plants are those in the background outside the greenhouse?

In a couple of the pics you can see some fruit trees, apple, pear and peach. Some you can see the small cedar trees I planted along the exterior of our property and then you can see the open field of soy beans.

That first moorei kinda reminds me of Alfalfa from the Little Rascals with its apex up in the air. :) In that same picture, there's a very nice plant whose top half is red and lower half green. What is that?

That first moorei kinda reminds me of Alfalfa from the Little Rascals with its apex up in the air. :) In that same picture, there's a very nice plant whose top half is red and lower half green. What is that?

That plant is Sarracenia alata (Black) X flava (red) which is a great cross made my Phil Faulisi!

Wow. Gorgeous plants. Thanks so much for sharing. I have always been a fan of N. spectabilis
and your's is no exception. If only I could find one that nice!

Forgot one, N. veitchii

That's a heck of a plant to forget! Is it a particular clone?

Definitely gonna make a great nep for hybridizing. Everyone's after those striped veitchiis these days :)

Jason

no Jason, everyone hates striped veitchiis with a passion seeded deep in their heart. Ive heard people go around destroying GHs that house these wretched monsters.

Which is why im offering to liberate you from the curse Woldstriker. your welcome. ;)

Wow, that's a very stunning N. veitchii. I love how the red stripes fade out on the edges of the peristome.

Back