What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aspirin regime

has anyone ever tried aspirin on their plants or seeds? ive been reading up on it and apparently it can work pretty good. 99% germination/vigorous plants... im thinking of trying it. MAYBE. im going to read up on it some more first before doing anything :crazy:

Never heard of it. I did get about 99.9% germination on Jason's D. indica "Green" seed, though.

bah! mine havent sprouted yet! i think fungus gnat larvae are to blame.. but thats for a different topic/thread

or just maybe it would make them go away

bah! mine havent sprouted yet! i think fungus gnat larvae are to blame.. but thats for a different topic/thread

or just maybe it would make them go away

I don't think the larva would harm more than a couple sprouts. It's only been 2 weeks since you got the seeds, still plenty of time for them to germinate. The fungus gnat larva can only do harm once the seeds have sprouted.

Jason

yeah its been nearly 3 weeks and im just getting my first sprouts.

Aspirin.....uhg lol
would be interesting to try...
im horribly, deathly allergic to aspirin and motrin products of any kind

Back