Pretty nasty lol. I'm surprised that it hasnt killed the plant.
To reduce the chance of bug or fungal problems maybe bake or microwave the leaves/pitchers before use to kill the spores and eggs (or bag it up and pressure cook it for 90 mins at 30psi) but if you haven't had any fungal issues I say go for it.
Carnivorous Leaf Mould instead of Oak Leaf Mould!
Cool idea! Nice way to recycle all the "dead stuff."
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Good idea. Maybe you can use bigger pieces and it would be good for drainage. I think I'll try it.