User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: On Edge Again. Having a bad day. Please no bashing at me. Only need friendly words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a gun owner myself it is a HUGE deal to have your guns stolen! If those guns are registered to you or linked to you in anyway and are used in a crime the cops will come looking for you. YOU MUST REPORT THE GUNS STOLEN!
    what is a registered gun? thank god i live in Montana, no such worries.......and 'least here its legal to shoot back and the practice tends to be encouraged by the cops....cheaper to bury them than throw them in prison....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW! That is amazing there are almost no gun laws in Montana! That's great and scarry at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by rattler View Post
    what is a registered gun? thank god i live in Montana, no such worries.......and 'least here its legal to shoot back and the practice tends to be encouraged by the cops....cheaper to bury them than throw them in prison....
    Grow List: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=116427
    Member of BACPS & ICPS

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? Albert Einstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why would it be scary? they give drivers licenses to bout any body.....im more likely to get killed by a driver not paying attention than a bullet.....wish there were stricter laws on cars.....guns arent any problem even though most here have one.....its rare that im more than 100 feet from one of mine....but then again there is alot more country than ppl around here and a rifle is a handy tool to have....
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. We contacted City council. We contacted everyone we could. For some reason, were not important enough to them to help. They treat us just like another lowly case. Like a misdemeanor case to them

Thanks Frilleon. We did report the guns stolen. The police wont go the the guys house. There not checking for anything. They for some reason dont want to help. It's like there laughing at my problems. I tell my dad we should file a restraining order against them. He tells me oh you need more evidence against them to be able to take those kind of actions. I then told my dad. Are you blind? Look at what all has happened, of course theres enough evidence to be able to do so. My dad is what you call a softy. To soft if you ask me. Not trying to bash on him here, its just that he needs to learn when to take action and protect your self.
    I do plan on moving some time. Once I sign up for the Marine Corps here soon, I am going to move out of state into a nice state.

I live in the City of Tucson AZ. A side of town that keeps on getting worse. Used to be such a nice place. Not any more. I want to move to a more country side once I go in the Marines. I need the sign up bonus money first. I'm kinda stuck in the middle of a war zone at the moment with no Back up. Sucks.

Good news is I have newer guns to be able to protect my life. I think my trust worthy Tommy with a 50rd drum and a back up 30rd stick mag will do me fine. I also have a couple other pistols to protect my self if the time comes to defend my life. A 44mag and a berretta m9 92fs Parabelum. I think I'm all set for now. Hopefully.

Anyways, So far, I have done everything I could with the Authorities, even contacting the Highest chain of Command and they still treat me like a joke. Such an Insult.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    evidently you dont know how to complain.....hell ive filed complaints against the police chiefs wife and had no further issues.....push comes to shove city council members are elected officials and im guessing in a town as big as Tucson they are more or less career politicians.....those types hate to loose their job......got enough like minded ppl in you city council members precinct? boot the SOB out of the office at the next election and put someone who does care in.....
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least if these people pay you another visit you'll have the means to stop them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler View Post
    why would it be scary? they give drivers licenses to bout any body.....im more likely to get killed by a driver not paying attention than a bullet.....wish there were stricter laws on cars.....guns arent any problem even though most here have one.....its rare that im more than 100 feet from one of mine....but then again there is alot more country than ppl around here and a rifle is a handy tool to have....
    Yeah true. It's scarry because the idiots don't need to jump though hoops to get their guns. Which deter a lot of them. Also back ground checks are nice so you don't sell guns to murders and the like. You have a use for your guns! I can't even have my gun and ammo in the same compartment of my car!

Quote Originally Posted by Nepenthes101 View Post
    Hi. We contacted City council. We contacted everyone we could. For some reason, were not important enough to them to help. They treat us just like another lowly case. Like a misdemeanor case to them
    That is very strange! With you in a coma and being shot at and all someone somewhere should pay attention!

[QUOTE=Thanks Frilleon. We did report the guns stolen. The police wont go the the guys house. There not checking for anything. They for some reason dont want to help. It's like there laughing at my problems. I tell my dad we should file a restraining order against them. He tells me oh you need more evidence against them to be able to take those kind of actions. I then told my dad. Are you blind? Look at what all has happened, of course theres enough evidence to be able to do so. My dad is what you call a softy. To soft if you ask me. Not trying to bash on him here, its just that he needs to learn when to take action and protect your self.
    I do plan on moving some time. Once I sign up for the Marine Corps here soon, I am going to move out of state into a nice state.[/QUOTE]

you need very little evidence to file a restraining order at least in CA.

[QUOTE=I live in the City of Tucson AZ. A side of town that keeps on getting worse. Used to be such a nice place. Not any more. I want to move to a more country side once I go in the Marines. I need the sign up bonus money first. I'm kinda stuck in the middle of a war zone at the moment with no Back up. Sucks.[/QUOTE]

I lived in Pheonix for a year so I know your pain!

[QUOTE=Good news is I have newer guns to be able to protect my life. I think my trust worthy Tommy with a 50rd drum and a back up 30rd stick mag will do me fine. I also have a couple other pistols to protect my self if the time comes to defend my life. A 44mag and a berretta m9 92fs Parabelum. I think I'm all set for now. Hopefully.[/QUOTE]

Very nice! should do the trick! Got to shoot some great guns when I was in AZ.

[QUOTE=Anyways, So far, I have done everything I could with the Authorities, even contacting the Highest chain of Command and they still treat me like a joke. Such an Insult.[/QUOTE]

Document everything you can on their lack of help. If anything does happen to you or your family you can have proof that you tried to get help and didn't receive any!
    Grow List: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=116427
    Member of BACPS & ICPS

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? Albert Einstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unless you actually catch them dead to rights and ou are prepared at that moment to shoot back, shooting aint much of an answer......legally or health wise....if complaining to city council dont work place a nice prominent ad in your local paper airing your grievances with the lack of action by the police......we run paid letter to the editors like this all the time......tends to get results quick without a shot fired.....
    cervid serial killer

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast