User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: On Edge Again. Having a bad day. Please no bashing at me. Only need friendly words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah true. It's scarry because the idiots don't need to jump though hoops to get their guns. Which deter a lot of them. Also back ground checks are nice so you don't sell guns to murders and the like. You have a use for your guns! I can't even have my gun and ammo in the same compartment of my car!
    and ppl still sell alcohol to kids and drunk drivers still drive.....lot of good the law does to deter them.....deters most but not all.....a law and background check aint going to keep a murderer from getting a gun......the State of Montana and the ppl residing in it realize that.....actually at this point, since a few months ago, technically the rules in Montana are less than the feds.....until we get challenged in court .....technically at this moment if a rifle, handgun, shotgun or accessory such as a silencer is manufactured within the state of Montana and sold to me as a legal Montana resident i dont have to go through the fed's hoops and such.....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys. These guys have been Harassing me for like the past two years. The Coma was when I was like 20 years old. I'm 22 now going on 23. They hit the house like every 6 or 8 months. When I was shot at, It was after the coma when I was At home. Just one Incident right after the other so close together.
    I know this may sound strange but when I officially woke up from the coma, I found my self at home in my bed and not at the Hospital. Some Twilight Zone stuff. My dad then told me your guns were stolen while you were out. The strange thing is My dad told me that I woke up at the Hospital, because If I didn't, they wouldn't of released me. He also told me that it took several of the Hospital workers to hold me down because they said it looked like I was trying to defend my self from something.
    Yeah I know it sounds crazy. And I do know how to complain, Its my dad that doesn't know how to Properly complain. I tried all I could. I was more forceful but they dont seem to be intimidated by me. I told him we should file a law suit against the city for their Negligence. My dad tries to tell me that we cant do that. I said yes we can because People are shooting at us and have already broke into the house once. And there was an attempted break in after the first break in. All this and nothing is getting done. That the Detective force is not caring. At least the only quick responders are the actual cops in their patrol cars.
    I have lots of Houses around me so shooting back at them would be too risky. I have a Neighbor that has a very young daughter. I absolutely dont want anything to happen to her. If I did have to fire back, I would have to get up close and personal to prevent any strays. It would turn into face to face conflicts with these guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no offence but your an adult and all this seems to have happened while you were an adult......you dont need your dad to OK anything......

BTW i seriously dont advocate shooting unless you are absolute in fear for your life......anything less gets to be a real sticky situation with the law.....even here where the laws are far more on the side of the victim and allowing them to shoot in situations......
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. I did talk to the Officials my self. I do live with my dad at the Moment. I didn't ask my dad to OK anything. After he didn't listen to my advice. I went and took actions my self. Only to have the Officials in there mind laugh at me. Treating me like this case isn't anything serious. I have done everything I could. I have taken more serious actions than my dad who doesn't seem to feel that this is worth pursuing. I on the other hand feel that it is.
    I dont let people push me around. With all do respect, It seems my dad does let these people push us around because he is too intimidated by the law. Too much of a boyscout if you ask me.
    Heck, I go Marines soon. Marines dont let others push them around. Talk to any Marine and he'll say he wont take crap from any body. Not even the crooked law. I would do more except I dont have the money to hire good Lawyers to take my case against the city Council and I know that the free lawyers cant be all that good in going against the city.

Also, I dont advocate shooting unless your life is in danger. In this case, mine is. They are getting more bold and agressive towards me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry, you gave the impression things arent getting pushed because of your dad......given it happened to you as an individual and not really against his property where your living i just dont see where your dad factors in.....

and i think your view of the marines attitude is a bit skewed.....what your stating aint my experience....i never joined the service due to health issues but ive got plenty of friends and family in and retired from all branches, and before you call BS keep in mind ive got 17 aunts and uncles that are blood relatives, i am not including their spouses and around 60 first cousins and military service is big in my family.....most marines tend to be tough SOB's, my uncles and cousins are, but if you aint willing to stomp these idiots into the ground now your not going to be willing to do it once your a marine......those kinda things are ingrained into you now....and time in the marines didnt change that kinda stuff in them.....
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would if I knew where they lived now. They are always moving. Getting evicted from there former resident. They are always on the move it seems. Its like searching for a needle in a hay stack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even though Phoenix is a more crime-ridden city than Tuscon in my opinion, I don't really see any of it since I'm stuck here in my house nearly 24/7, (my parents are highly protective, but I understand that it's only because they care).

I'd suggest setting up some kind of net trap to capture them if they ever approach your front door. If they're armed and trying to shoot at you just shoot em' back!

I hope your problems get resolved soon

My Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=118401
    "What? I'm not a doctoh. I am only five years old." - Dr. Tran

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you spoken with any of your neighbors about this? I'm sure they don't appreciate having people shooting at houses in their vicinity.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast