User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: On Edge Again. Having a bad day. Please no bashing at me. Only need friendly words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Seedjar. I have spoken with a couple Neighbors. They are just as worried as me about this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if they keep doing it, (both "friends" and detectives,) eventually id take it to supreme court if i was able to get through. hope it clears up soon, and they get arrested.
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...row-Trade-List
    Collection: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Deadly-Plantsn
    Quote Originally Posted by lizasaur
    Minor x Purp I actually have. Well,technically it's Minor Okee x Psitt Green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree Awgaupp, I have considered that. Once I pile up enough evidence against the city for there negligence in solving my case, I am going to sue the city. It sucks that I have to have a 12 gauge next to me every night. Its a Bennelli brand. I use Extra Heavy field load with 2 3/4in shells. I was up to like 4 in the morning last night waiting for there return. My dad went and bought a "dummy" cam to put in place of the stolen one. We do still have 3 working real cams running to try and catch them again.

Were going to get another real cam to replace the stolen one. The "dummy" is just temporary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great. im only twelve though, so i wouldnt know the brand. but anyways, i hope you win the case if you do take it to court.

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepenthes101 View Post
    Hi Seedjar. I have spoken with a couple Neighbors. They are just as worried as me about this.
    If that's the case, you could start a petition with the neighborhood - talk to the concerned parties and get them to sign on, and then ask them to call around to their neighbors and in-town friends and explain the situation. Present your town council with a few dozen to 100 signatures and they'll probably be more keen on listening. I also suggest contacting the press. If you do, don't focus on articulating your case; what you want to get them interested in is the fact that the police aren't helping you and that your household is under lethal threat. Ordinarily, this might result in burning a few bridges in town, but since you're on the way to the service soon anyways, it shouldn't become anything big.
    As for your comment on becoming a marine... I admire your aspiration, but - at the risk of sounding critical - it worries me what you say about not being pushed around. Joining the service does not instill strength in a person (contrary to what the TV ads might depict.) In fact, in boot camp you will be conditioned to submit to others - so take note that stand-up-for-yourself is not a skill that will be emphasized in your formal training. Military training is an excellent opportunity to hone your body and mind, but you have to find your strength from within. And in my observation, it's important to do that before you ever set foot on the battlefield. I say this because I've known some very strong people who were crushed by war and their duty. I've also known people who were pinnacles of virtue and truly believed in their service, who succumbed to simple bad luck or negligence. Friends I grew up with signed on to escape their lives at home - their families, their debts - and quite a few of them aren't with me anymore. And as someone who has dealt with the military medical system for my entire life, I can tell you that, although their doctors are excellent, it's very easy to slip through the cracks once you're no longer useful - especially for a dependent like me, but also enlisted personnel and even for high-ranking officers like my father.
    When you sign your contract, that's it - there's no more preparing. They decide how much boot camp you get, how much body armor you wear, and how much gunfire they're dropping you into. And nobody gets to decide what kind of horrible things you'll have to see and do out there. So please be sure that you're ready for anything that might come your way.
    Best luck,
    ~Joe

PS - Also, as the perpetrators know you personally, I would recommend against posting any of the specifics here, particularly about your security provisions. This is a public board and it's likely that they can determine whatever aliases you go by online. Assume they're reading this.
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree joe. take to the press, itll show about the police/detectives. and yes, dont post everything.

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The press is a good tool, but make sure to be a good citizen and pursue civic methods first. Write a short letter to your governor and district in-state representatives. You're likely asking for something that disrupts some sort of power balance or status quo in the police department, so you need to be official and have the backing of representatives and voters. Also, it's inconsiderate to create a press circus unnecessarily, especially for a public office - that's costly to everyone in your community. Besides, the press are less likely to pick up the story if you haven't done a good job of exploring your options. If you truly need their help, you need to come to them as absolutely dejected and hopeless as possible - they aren't going to intervene if your case isn't sympathetic. (And that means soap-opera, public-interest peace sympathetic - remember that common sense doesn't apply with television, especially news and moreso local news.)
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, I agree with what you say and I am fully prepared for everything that is thrown my way. Also about these guys, They them selves aren't into CP's. I've never seen them own a CP before or even speak of them in the slightest. They cant even afford computers.
    I feel I'm safe speaking of it here.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast