User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: On Edge Again. Having a bad day. Please no bashing at me. Only need friendly words.

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Possibly. However, consider this - you also post on YouTube, one of the most ubiquitous sites on the net today, and a board specifically dedicated to growers in your area. Even if they aren't into CPs, they've been to your house, so they know you have plants. They might not recognize them, but if you have lights or racks or anything, they've surely taken notice. If they've been to your house, they may be able to verify your online identity by the pictures and videos you post. And, if they're out to get you, they or some of their friends have almost certainly done a little bit of digging - even if they aren't savvy enough to do a good job of it.
    Even if the chances of them finding this are slim, is it worth giving them information that they could use to physically harm you and the rest of your household? Perhaps you need the catharsis of spilling out the details here, but my guess is that censoring yourself just a little is probably a negligible expenditure next to risking the safety of your family. You're emotional and stressed about this right now, but try to be objective - obviously, you're sincerely concerned about your father's safety and the wellbeing of your neighborhood at least. I think that if you take a deep breath and think about how you want this situation to turn out, you'll agree that you can't be too cautious right now.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont post on you tube. I just view others videos.

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, OK - glad to hear that. Perhaps the situation is not quite as dire. Stay safe, and good luck - that's a tough spot to be in.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seedjar View Post
    Possibly. However, consider this - you also post on YouTube, one of the most ubiquitous sites on the net today, and a board specifically dedicated to growers in your area. Even if they aren't into CPs, they've been to your house, so they know you have plants. They might not recognize them, but if you have lights or racks or anything, they've surely taken notice. If they've been to your house, they may be able to verify your online identity by the pictures and videos you post. And, if they're out to get you, they or some of their friends have almost certainly done a little bit of digging - even if they aren't savvy enough to do a good job of it.
    Even if the chances of them finding this are slim, is it worth giving them information that they could use to physically harm you and the rest of your household? Perhaps you need the catharsis of spilling out the details here, but my guess is that censoring yourself just a little is probably a negligible expenditure next to risking the safety of your family. You're emotional and stressed about this right now, but try to be objective - obviously, you're sincerely concerned about your father's safety and the wellbeing of your neighborhood at least. I think that if you take a deep breath and think about how you want this situation to turn out, you'll agree that you can't be too cautious right now.
    ~Joe
    make sure they never get into the house. if they would get in, they could possibly take the plants to sell. and do you have a security system?
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...row-Trade-List
    Collection: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Deadly-Plantsn
    Quote Originally Posted by lizasaur
    Minor x Purp I actually have. Well,technically it's Minor Okee x Psitt Green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They would never get into the house. I have 2 security doors and there is a total of 4 guns in the house. A 12 gauge, 44magnum, Berretta 9m, and a Tommy gun with a 50rd drum with a spare 30rd stick mag.
    About the security system ,I am going to follow seed jars advice about staying a bit more censored in that area. Although I can say my best security system I have are my Firearms. No electronic can top those.
    Good thing is all my expensive plants are safely indoors.

But anyways since I am currently un employed, I am always home to guard the house and plants, so they would have to go through me first.

Day or Night I'm game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't read through the entire thread, so maybe it's been covered. First off, sorry to hear this, I'd be mighty pissed off also.

How bout security flood lights? Get a big, mean dog. Report those stolen guns. Start keeping a log of everything that has happened and does happen. Is their a neighborhood watch? If not, start talking to your neighbor about getting one together. Wish I had more advice!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Night sky, I have a cat so a dog is out of the Picture. I honestly think of that cat as like my child. The old previous stolen guns have been reported. The police Detectives aren't interested in looking into my case. We dont have a neighbor hood watch, although I wish we did. We do have some small flood lights. Need to get some better ones.
    A log has been kept about all of the events. So evidence is piling up.

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating. obregon562's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont think a dog would be out of the picture. Buy it as a pup, and hey, they may bond.

Try setting lots of fake security cameras in obvious locations. They have a mighty impact, and if they try to "take them out" theyll just be wasting time. Maybe hook them up to a sound alert that will give you a heads up.

And barbed wire always work. Good luck with everything man. Keep your guns close, and if you can, hit 'em in the lower body first so they feel the pain.

Oh and TASERS are sweet.
    "It's easy to rip on cops, when you aren't the one needing saving"

My Growlist

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast