User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: On Edge Again. Having a bad day. Please no bashing at me. Only need friendly words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Obregon, I agree with you. About hitting them in the lower body first, That depends how many people are in the group at the time. If there is only two, then yes, I'll go for the Thighs first, then up. But if there is like 3 or more I'll have to go for something a bit more harsh on my first shot. Dont want one of them shooting back at me while I'm concentrating on another target.
    My cat is afraid of dogs. Funny thing is she seems to be afraid of like everything. Accept me. I always have my Shotty next to me and a pistol as back up.

I feel like Clint Eastwood in his newer movie Gran Torino dealing with street punks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shoot to wound is VERY bad policy, either the threat is great enough to kill and you pull the gun or it isnt, no middle ground.......legally speaking, shooting with intention to wound could get yah in much bigger trouble than killing them....aim for center mass, aim to kill or dont bother pulling the trigger.......a shot to the thigh is just as likely to kill as a shot to center mass....hit the femoral artery and they will be dead in short order anyway, you can bleed out in a minute......all plans go out the window after that first shot......it gets real when bullets start flying and NOTHING goes according to some plan yah got in your head.....

repeat after me "i was in fear of my life and i kept shooting until i was no longer in harms way."
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I'm trying to say rattler, Is that not everyone wants to take a life if it's not necessary. I dont want to use lethal force if it is not necessary. If I wound them if I have to, They'll live to think twice before doing again what they just did.

It's called me giving them a second chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its called you going to jail.......a jury is alot more sympathetic to you killing someone because you were in trouble.....hell of alot easier for a lawyer to paint you as a psychotic gun wielding monster when they parade the "victims" all bandaged up in front of the jury with their poor me story regardless of what the facts are.....either you shoot to kill or dont pull the trigger.....juries dont like to hear "i was only trying to scare them, i didnt mean to kill them".....a shot to the leg that severs the femoral artery is just as deadly as a shot to center mass that hits a different major artery.......without attention damn quick your dead either way......shooting someone in the leg aint all than much safer.....

if your worried bout giving them a second chance dont bother carrying the gun.....
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I'm trying to say is that a message needs to be sent to these criminals since the detectives wont send them the message for me. I aint trying to go to jail. I just want to live in my house in peace. Not having to wake up to gun fire.
    I'm not some psycho. Wanting to live in peace doesn't make me a psycho. I'm just some person willing to go the extra mile to be able to live.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yah know im just giving yah some free legal advise..........i

ts pretty basic.....dont point a loaded gun at anything you aint willing to destroy.......dont pull a gun on a person if you aint willing to pull the trigger....

and i never said you were a psycho.....just saying what the jury is going to hear from the lawyers of the crooks or their family......if they arent a serious threat to you at that moment DO NOT PULL A GUN! it will land you in more legal hot water than you can imagine.....and telling the cops yah didnt mean to kill them after pulling the trigger, that yah only ment to hurt and scare them will land you in jail because you have admitted they werent a threat to your life.....

push comes to shove im a bigger gun nut than you, have had more firearms pass through my hands than most city slickers can imagine......everything from military style guns to 110 year old hunting rifles, i do not think it odd or even unnessisary for you to have a Tommy Gun, hell i would love to pay for the rounds to have you let me shoot it....ive never shot one......i have carried a firearm to protect myself, granted it was mainly for protection from 4 legged varmints and not two but pulling the trigger on a griz can get yah in a world of hurt legally aswell....not to mention shooting them around the edges tends to just piss them off and make the problem worse......
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when i said make sure they dont get in, i meant like come in to apologize or something(which some crminials will try.)
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...row-Trade-List
    Collection: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Deadly-Plantsn
    Quote Originally Posted by lizasaur
    Minor x Purp I actually have. Well,technically it's Minor Okee x Psitt Green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant say your a bigger gun nut than me. When I was working a night job, every pay check I got I saved most of it up for a gun. I always bought guns, and lots of them. I also buy lots of nice knives.
    I know your not trying to attack me here. Your just giving me friendly advice, because you dont want to see me throw my life away for some pathetic losers. But I have to say that I really dont think your a bigger gun nut than me. I am mostly into guns.One of my old guns that was stolen was a Tommy with a 30rd stick mag. That one wasn't designed to hold drums like my newer one that I currently own. I am obsessed with guns, plants, military, ect...
    If I had more money, I would have my auto weapons class 3 license. I so want one of those bad. I want an old German STG-44 and MP-40. Some old WW2 guns. I also want to get a Browning BAR American machine gun so bad. I guess you can say that I am like a Texan and there guns.
    I want to make a trip to Knob creek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8o4rY9nRz0 Knob creek. In here you'll see a Browning 1919 30cal machine gun

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast