User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: On Edge Again. Having a bad day. Please no bashing at me. Only need friendly words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On Edge Again. Having a bad day. Please no bashing at me. Only need friendly words.

Hi Everybody. Looking for opinions here. No Bashing or attacking. My house was just hit last night. I woke up this morning to see that one of my security cameras was stolen from its stand. We had the camera hidden in an old Bird feeder. The thing that sucks is that we have the people doing it on film but the film is crappy and there are no face shots.
    The only kinda good evidence we have is there car when they were circling my house then walking up from a dark angle of the house.
    I have a good feeling I know who the people are who keeps doing this crap to me. They wont leave me alone and the Police out here wont do a thing. The Detectives wont even look at my case, or any of the past others. It literally sucks.
    The people who are doing this are some old "friends" that I used to work with that blame me for getting them fired from there old job. I didn't do a thing to them. I mean, its there fault. I'm not the one who was going around lighting firecrackers in the workplace, filming it on my cell phone, then going around to the day crew showing them the footage. They think That I'm some sort of Narc is a way to put it.
    There not using there heads, The boss let me go also. He thought that I was part of it. The only 2 that weren't let go were the 2 brothers of one of the people let go. Who are also 2 known snitches. I now have to pay for their ignorance.

What do I do when the Detectives wont look into my case? I have a feeling that they are going to shoot at me again. They have already shot at me Twice. I feel a 3rd is a coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that sucks. But when you say shoot, what are they shooting? Also, the detectives/police aren't looking into your case because...Not enough evidence, because it's nothing serious, etc.? I'd try to get a new and better quality camera and see if you can get a good video of them doing whatever.

Also, they're idiots for actually blaming you for getting fired. I mean, seriously...FIRECRACKERS!? Really? Ugh. Stupid people. ><
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ha ha! No, of course I'm only kidding, that really sucks!

I don't actually know what you could do other than show the cops your video (faces or not) and tell them who you presume it is. They may be able to get a look at the kids closets and see whether they own clothes like those. I do know that laying a "trap" is illegal. I used to have my car broken into almost on a nightly basis by the customers of my old dope dealing neighbors years back. One day I finally put a trap in my glove box. I lined it with bits of box-cutter blades glued all around inside an put all the papers back in, so the next time they ripped open my glove box and shoved a hand inside in the dark... My aunt who's a firefighter told me that it was illegal (in MN at least) to lay such a trap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL. Nice, swords. Must've left a mark...or two...or more. xD

But yeah, besides what swords and I have suggested, I don't think there's much else to do besides just putting up with it. :/
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took the trap out after she told me it was illegal, imagine getting arrested protecting your stuff by being turned in by the criminal!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. These people are the same people who got me Injured in the work place and in a Real Coma. They also are the ones who drove me to the Hospital then went and broke into my house and stole all of my guns that I owned at the present time that same night. Then They go and shoot at my house twice with a 9mm pistol after wards. The Detective's said that they aren't going to even check the shells for prints.
    And to add insult to Injury, all of this stuff took place right after my grandma died. And the Crappy thing is The Night my grandma died, I was hanging out with one of those ********. He was at my house and my grandma was in the other room. We called 911 as soon as she started having the Heart attack. Took him home and went to the Hospital.
    People are evil. These people wont leave me alone in peace.Never even got a chance to grieve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where do you live? in the country? in town? how is your police force set up? if in the country the police force is usually county and the sheriff is elected....if in city limits it usually falls under city employment.....firing rounds at the house is very bad and very dangerous....if the cops aint doing anything go to their boss.....which im guessing in this case is the city council.....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW, with all that has happened to you I would think you have enough to do somehting about it! What did you tell the people at the hospital when you were in a coma? There should have been an investigation then!? You can also try a restraining order that way if they keep coming around you have legal power. The cops will have to listen then! As a gun owner myself it is a HUGE deal to have your guns stolen! If those guns are registered to you or linked to you in anyway and are used in a crime the cops will come looking for you. YOU MUST REPORT THE GUNS STOLEN! If for nothing other then your own protection if the idiots use it in a crime! I'm sorry to hear about your G-ma I too was there when my G-ma past away. Only one home and I was 10. Pretty crazy! If all else fails I would think it would be time to move and start off clean! Just my two cents! Hope it all works out for you!
    Grow List: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=116427
    Member of BACPS & ICPS

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast